portstewart cottage, county derry, antrim coast, northern ireland
- Boasting a super location overlooking the River Bann as it meanders into the sea at Portstewart Strand is this stunning 6 bedroom holiday home which is reminiscent of "Wuthering Heights" 1 mile from the picturesque Portstewart. Recently renovated to a very high standard this gem comes with all mod cons including free broadband internet access, providing excellent family accommodation. This is an ideal base for visiting all the attractions Antrim has to offer.
- Ground Floor: lounge, kitchen/diner, 2 double bedrooms, shower room
- First Floor: 2 double bedrooms, twin bedroom (adjoining double), bathroom with separate shower.
- Second Floor: 2 twin bedrooms
- Oil and gas central heating, electricity included, flame effect fire.
- Linen and towels included, cot, high chair, stair gate
- TV, DVD player, internet access
- Fully equipped kitchen including freezer, microwave, dishwasher, washer dryer
- Garden, decked area, patio furniture, BBQ, off road parking.
- Pets welcome
- The famous Barry's amusements in Portrush only 3.5 miles away as is Dunluce Centre and Waterworld.
- In Coleraine 3.5 miles away there is the Jet Centre with cinema, bowling alleys and a soft play centre for younger children.
- There is also Fantasy Island and Sport Land. The Glens of Antrim, White Park Bay, the amazing Giants Causeway, Dunluce Castle, Carrick-a-rede rope bridge, Ballintoy Harbour are among a wide number of beautiful places worth a visit and are just a short drive away.
- If you are on a golfing holiday, the Causeway Coast is a perfect location. Portstewart Golf Club has three 18 hole golf courses. The Strand Course is one of the finest links courses in the country. A mere 5Km away, you have the spectacular Royal Portrush and Golf Club. Royal Portrush, an Open course, is widely believed to be one of the best tests of links golf in the world. If that is not enough to wet your appetite, Castlerock Golf Club is less than half an hour away and again is another terrific links challenge.
- If you are a motor cycle racing fan or competitor and you are on the Causeway Coast to spectate or participate at the annual North West 200 in May, this house is perfectly located. It is less than a 10 minute walk from the Mill Road roundabout part of the circuit.
- Walking ¼ miles. Coastal walks 0.3 miles. Golf, Childrens Playground, Fishing ½ miles. Leisure centre & indoor pool 4 miles
- Please send us a review of this Antrim coast holiday cottage in Ireland by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
- Great holiday. Went on many beach walks and ate out at restaurants. The Bistro restaurant aty Portrush harbour was fantastic.The Jet Centre indoor play area was great for kids on wet days
- Walking distance to Portstewart and the beach. Very clean and well equipped. Imagine Ireland were very efficient."
- Plenty of space, toys/DVD's etc. for kids were great! There was plenty of towels. The area was great. We went to the beach, on walks, eat at restaurants, and eat ice creams. The Bisho restaurant was fantastic. Indoor play area was great for the kids on wet days. Modern, clean, spaciou and good for families
- Walking distance to Portstewart and the beach. Very clean and well equipped. Imagine Ireland were very efficient
Holiday Cottage Accommodation Summary (IR03) (click here for map)
|Sleeps||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Pets||RFH rating||Other facilities||Price Guide|
|not yet||from £750/wk|
|Click to visit partner's website for more information, availability & online booking||Sorry, no direct line. Please book online if possible to help keep RFH running, thank you.|