brittas bay cottage, county wicklow coast, near dublin, se ireland
- This superb 4 bed holiday cottage on the Wicklow Coast is located on a small residential development just a stone's throw from the Blue Flag beach. If that is not enough for your kids, there is also a tennis court, football pitch & game room onsite - not to mention the added benefit of other kids on holiday for them to play with. Situated in the seaside village of Brittas Bay and just 1 hour's drive from Dublin - perfect for a day trip. This area is renowned for its Blue Flag beaches, golfing and angling, yet close to both Arklow and the Wicklow Mountains. Shop 1 miles, pub 1 mile, beach 500 yards away.
- Ground Floor: fully open plan lounge / kitchen / diner, 2 doubles 1 with ensuite shower room, family bathroom with a shower over the bath.
- First floor: a triple & a twin bedroom, W.C.
- Electricity by meter reading, storage heaters, wood burner with starter pack.
- Linen and towels included, travel cot, high chair, stair gate.
- TV, DVD player, CD player
- Fully equipped kitchen including freezer, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, dryer
- Open plan garden with a decked seating area, garden furniture, BBQ, private off road parking.
- Small pets are welcome
- Games room onsite with table tennis, fuzzball & a music system
- Tennis court & football pitch onsite.
- Wicklow Town is famed for its fine harbour and its historic Gaol, whilst Arklow is a vibrant coastal town with a host of attractions close by: visit Avondale House and Forest Park or the magnificent Glendalough in The Wicklow Mountains National Park. Visit Avoca, the home of Ballykissangel.
- Please send us a review of this coastal holiday cottage in Wicklow by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
- "Home from home. Views from the house were brilliant. Easy access to beach. This property is maintained to a very high standard. The house was brilliant. Easy access to beach. Plenty of easy walks. Would certainly go again and again."
- Home from Home. Lots to do in area with perfect beach. Very helpful host. Imagine Ireland very helpful and patient."
- This is a spacious property which will accomodate a large family or two groups together. Well equipped and easily accessible. The property is recommended as being very good value for money.
- The house itself and the location are both perfect - its so close to the beach. Places to visit definitely worth a visit include Glendalough, Brittas Bay Beach, Powerscourt House and Waterfall and not to mention Dublin City. Jack Whites great for food
Holiday Cottage Accommodation Summary (IR02) (click here for map)
|Sleeps||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Pets||RFH rating||Other facilities||Price Guide|
|not yet||from £338/wk|
|Click to visit partner's website for more information, availability & online booking||Sorry, no direct line. Please book online if possible to help keep RFH running, thank you.|