banbridge holiday cottage, county down, northern ireland
- Multiple award winning 3 en suite bedroom holiday cottage with Category 1 Disabled access status. Set within the rolling countryside & 60 acres of farmland in the beautiful Mourne Mountains, this beautiful barn conversion has been lovingly restored yet retaining many original features - the perfect destination for a relaxing holiday in Northern Ireland.
- This disabled friendly holiday cottage is one of three barn conversions located on a 60 acre farm with stunning views across the Mourne Mountains. Onsite there is both indoor & outdoor play areas. Situated just a stone's throw away from all the facilities in Banbridge with pubs, restaurants, shops, cinema & an indoor swimming pool to keep the whole family happy whilst on holiday. For the golf enthusiasts, the cottage is right next door to a lovely 18 hole golf course or if you prefer fishing then why not try deep sea fishing nearby? Slightly further afield, the hustle & bustle of Belfast is just under 30 minutes drive away from the cottage giving easy access to everything that Belfast has to offer.
- The holiday cottage is wheelchair friendly being assigned Category 1 status in the National Accessible Scheme for wheelchair users. There is a level access to the cottage, downstairs twin bedroom with accessible en suite shower plus there are pine floors throughout the property.
- Ground Floor lounge, kitchen/diner, games room, utility room, twin, shower room.
- First Floor: 2 kingsize doubles all with ensuite bathrooms.
- Electricity and oil central heating included, open fire with starter pack
- Linen and towels included
- Cot, high chair & stair gate available on request
- TV, DVD player, CD & wifi internet access
- Freezer, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, dryer
- Welcome pack
- Fully enclosed garden, patio area, garden seat, BBQ, off road parking, bicycles available at cost.
- Sorry no pets.
- Please send us a review of this holiday cottage with disabled access in Northern Ireland by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
- "The locations and surroundings are idyllic, and very tastefully furnished and so comfortable accommodation with lovely walks and magnificent views and next door to the golf course our did make us really feel welcome."
- "Great to stay in such an old stone traditional 246 year old building on a farm in such a beautiful setting, very relaxing, a wonderful week and birds singing every day like it used to be a long time ago, when I left Northern Ireland."
- "The most central spot for touring in Northern Ireland we have enjoyed it here and will recommend to all our friends in Dublin, this was my 1st shopping trip to Belfast, the bargains were excellent and Junction One shopping centre in Antrim will take you a full day."
Holiday Cottage Accommodation Summary (IR07) (click here for map)
|Sleeps||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Pets||RFH rating||Other facilities||Price Guide|
up to 6
|not yet||from £500/wk|
|Click to visit partner's website for more information, availability & online booking||Sorry, no direct line. Please book online if possible to help keep RFH running, thank you.|