ballyconneely cottage, galway bay, county galway, ireland
Holiday Cottage Accommodation Summary (IR05) (click here for map)
up to 6
- This fabulous 3 bed holiday cottage is in a superb location overlooking White Strand beach and with rear views of the 12 Pin Mountain range in Galway Bay. Situated only 1.25 miles from Ballyconneely, 5 miles form the lively town of Clifden just one hour from Galway. The holiday cottage is finished to a very high standard inside. There is lots to do in the area from a game of golf at the famous Connemara Golf Club, horse riding, pony trekking and much more. There is many sights in the area just waiting to be explored. Great family home! Pet friendly holiday cottage. Shop pub & restaurant just over a mile away, beach just 200 yards from the holiday cottage.
Galway Bay Holiday Cottage, Ballyconneely, County Galway, West Coast of Ireland
- Ground Floor: lounge, kitchen/diner, double with ensuite shower room, twin, child bunk, bathroom.
- Electricity and gas central heating included, storage heaters, oil-fired stove
- Linen and towels included, travel cot, high chair
- TV, DVD player
- Fully equipped kitchen including freezer, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, dryer
- Welcome pack
- Fully enclosed garden, garden seat, BBQ, private off road parking.
- One pet welcome.
- Broadband Internet access available at this holiday cottage.
- Coastal walks 100 yards. Fishing 1 miles. Traditional Music 1¼ miles. Pony trekking, Horse riding, Golf 4.4 miles. Childrens Playground 10 miles.
- This is the ideal location for the perfect holiday only a stroll away from the famous White strand and boasting views from your front door of the beach and views of the 12 Pin Mountains from the rear of the property.The beautiful Connemara National Park is only12 miles away from the property and definitely worth a visit during your stay. This park covers about 4000 acres of untamed countryside. The roads in and around this area are especially scenic. The park is made up of mountains, bogs and grasslands with spectacular wildlife.
- Clifden only 5 miles away is the largest town in Connemara and is viewed as the regions capital. Clifden today is a lively spot with excellent restaurants offering varied cuisine ad many sociable pubs with traditional music on offer. Even on wet days this area is beautiful as waterfalls caused by the rain run down the mountains. Artists from all over the world have come to paint this landscape. It is a magical area and has to be visited to be believed.
reviews made directly to recommended family holidays
- Please send us a review of this holiday cottage in Galway Bay Ireland by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
Reviews from the Owners' website
- This house is situated in a truly magical place on the west coast of Ireland in Connemara. There's a magnificent view through every window. From the front you look out over the Coral Strand and a corral with a lively Connemara pony at Mannin Bay and the Atlantic. The house faces due west, so we had some spectacular sunsets. From the back of the house the view is of typical stony Connemara fields with ponies and hares with the 12 Bens in the distance. The house is located about 10 minutes from Clifden with the car, and just down the road from Keogh's pub and shop in Ballyconneely. it was therefore very easy and convenient to go shopping or out to eat. The general area has a lot to do and see, especially if you like to walk or sight see with the car. There are amazing views around every corner.The house itself is relatively new, and comfortable. We couldn't get the wifi to work, but didn't miss it. So that's sure proof of a true holiday!!
- This property is in a stunning location - sea views to the front and a backdrop of spectacular mountain scenery. Good facilities and a welcoming owner who brought fresh baked bread, fish and scones
- This has been a wonderful holiday for us, our fourth trip to Ireland. We arrived to wonderful scenery the best was yet to come, our own coral beach with ever changing mountain view, a delightful location. Many thanks to the owners who made us feel very welcome everything was spotless, we really liked the high standard of furnishing, comfy bed and the top of the range kitchen was a joy to use