enniscrone cottage, county sligo, west coast of ireland
- Situated just half a mile from seaside Enniscrone and 8 miles from Ballina, this 4 bed self catering holiday cottage to sleep 9/10 is ideally located just a stroll from the beach and from all amenities. It is fully equipped and has ramp access to the front and rear of the property for a wheelchair and the bathroom has a disabled shower seat and handrails. There are an array of pubs and restaurants all offering a warm friendly welcome and all within walking distance. Enniscrone is famous for its Blue Flag beach and the Waterpoint centre which has a fusion of water park, health suite and sports centre. Shop, pub, restaurant & beach in easy walking distance.
- Ground Floor: lounge, kitchen/diner, 2 doubles, double with single, triple with ensuite shower room, disabled shower unit.
- Electricity included , storage heaters, open fire with starter pack
- Linen and towels included, cot, high chair
- TV with UK channels, CD
- Fully equipped kitchen including fridge (no ice box), microwave, dishwasher, washing machine
- Fully enclosed garden, decked area, off road parking.
- One small pet welcome. No Smoking.
- This holiday cottage can also be booked with property 11887 for larger groups travelling together.
- Enniscrone Black Pig Festival 2012 will run from Thur 9th to Mon 13th August.
- Walking, Traditional Music, Surfing, Leisure Club with gym, hot-tub, sauna, steam room, Fishing, Coastal walks ¼ miles. Swimming Pool, Childrens Playground ½ miles. Walking - Hill, Horse riding, Golf 1 miles. Climbing 5 miles. Cinema 8 miles
- Please send us a review of this self catering cottage in County Sligo by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
Holiday Cottage Accommodation Summary (IR022) (click here for map)
|Sleeps||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Pets||RFH rating||Other facilities||Price Guide|
|2||not yet||from £321/wk|
|Click to visit partner's website for more information, availability & online booking||Sorry, no direct line. Please book online if possible to help keep RFH running, thank you.|