Select a Property
- Abhainn Ri Farm Holiday
- Ballycastle Cottage, Antrim
- Ballyconneely Cottage, Galway
- Banbridge Cottage, Co Down
- Brittas Bay Cottage, Wicklow
- Burtonport Cottage, Donegal
- Cushendun Cottages, Antrim
- Dunfanaghy Cottage, Donegal
- Enniscrone Cottage, Sligo
- Enniskerry Cottage, Wicklow
- Kilcar Cottage, Donegal
- Newtownbutler Cottages, Lough Erne, Fermanagh
- Portstewart Cottage, Antrim
- Tullow Cottage, Carlow
Find a Holiday
Find a Holiday
enniscrone cottage, county sligo, west coast of ireland
- Situated just half a mile from seaside Enniscrone and 8 miles from Ballina, this 4 bed self catering holiday cottage to sleep 9/10 is ideally located just a stroll from the beach and from all amenities. It is fully equipped and has ramp access to the front and rear of the property for a wheelchair and the bathroom has a disabled shower seat and handrails. There are an array of pubs and restaurants all offering a warm friendly welcome and all within walking distance. Enniscrone is famous for its Blue Flag beach and the Waterpoint centre which has a fusion of water park, health suite and sports centre. Shop, pub, restaurant & beach in easy walking distance.
- Click here for more information, availability and to make a booking online at Enniscrone Self Catering Holiday Cottage on Atlantic Coast, County Sligo, Ireland from Imagine Ireland - with secure accredited online booking system - book online 24 hours a day
- Ground Floor: lounge, kitchen/diner, 2 doubles, double with single, triple with ensuite shower room, disabled shower unit.
- Electricity included , storage heaters, open fire with starter pack
- Linen and towels included, cot, high chair
- TV with UK channels, CD
- Fully equipped kitchen including fridge (no ice box), microwave, dishwasher, washing machine
- Fully enclosed garden, decked area, off road parking.
- One small pet welcome. No Smoking.
- This holiday cottage can also be booked with property 11887 for larger groups travelling together.
- Enniscrone Black Pig Festival 2012 will run from Thur 9th to Mon 13th August.
- Walking, Traditional Music, Surfing, Leisure Club with gym, hot-tub, sauna, steam room, Fishing, Coastal walks ¼ miles. Swimming Pool, Childrens Playground ½ miles. Walking - Hill, Horse riding, Golf 1 miles. Climbing 5 miles. Cinema 8 miles
- To travel from the UK to Ireland, you might wish to travel by ferry - Irish Ferries run a daily crossing on the following routes: Holyhead to Dublin, Pembroke to Rosslare in addition they also run crossings from France to Ireland - Roscoff to Rosslare and Cherbourg to Rosslare - click here for more information on booking a ferry crossing to Ireland
- Please send us a review of this self catering cottage in County Sligo by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".