burtonport cottage, the rosses, co donegal, west coast of ireland
- A charming thatched holiday cottage located within the village of Loughanure just 6 miles from Dungloe. 4 bedroom self catering holiday cottage has been renovated however retains in charm & style with picture windows across to the Glenveagh National Park and across the village lake, famous for its brown trout. This area of Donegal on the West Coast of Ireland is rugged and unspoilt and you can enjoy fishing, diving, golfing, walking and cycling. A great base to explore Glenveagh National Park and west Donegal. Nearby, Dungloe hosts an annual world famous festival. Shop. Pub. Restaurant 50 yards. Beach 4 miles.
- Ground Floor: lounge, kitchen, dining room, kingsize double, twin bedroom & shower room.
- First Floor: a second lounge, kingsize double, double with single bed, shower room.
- Oil & electricity by meter reading, linen & towels included
- Cot, available on request
- TV, DVD player, CD player
- Freezer, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, dryer
- Welcome pack
- Partially enclosed garden, garden furniture, private off road parking.
- Pet friendly - one small pet welcome.
- Burtonport offers a pier for fishing, 2 seafood restaurants, 4 bars, a diving school and the opportunity for deep sea fishing trips. Nearby Dungloe has 2 hotels, 7 bars, 2 Chinese and 1 Indian restaurant, 2 takeaways and 3 supermarkets. Walking, Traditional Music, Fishing - Deep Sea, Fishing, Cycling, Coastal walks ¼ miles. Bird watching 1 miles. Golf 4 miles. Horse riding 28 miles.
- Please send us a review of this self catering cottage in Donegal by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
Reviews from the Imagine Ireland website
- We had a lovely time in our holiday cottage. Area was beautiful and the cottage had everything and more that you would need for a relaxing holiday. Having open fire was great and very cosy. Owners friendly and helpful.
- The best thing about the property was the peace and quiet. The parking was good. The area was very rural and quaint. I loved observing the beautiful scenery. There are plenty of "B" roads and you can drive with no tail backs or jams. Good all round accommodation and locality
Holiday Cottage Accommodation Summary (IR13) (click here for map)
|Sleeps||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Pets||RFH rating||Other facilities||Price Guide|
up to 8
|Click to visit partner's website for more information, availability & online booking||Sorry, no direct line. Please book online if possible to help keep RFH running, thank you.|