cushendun cottage, county antrim, northern ireland coast
Holiday Cottage Accommodation Summary (IR16) (click here for map)
up to 6 each
- Cushendun consists of two, 3 bedroom self-catering cottages superbly located one mile from the quaint town of Cushendun on the Antrim coast of Northern Ireland. The tiny village of Cushendun is built at the mouth of the River Dun and its unique architecture creates charming atmosphere.
- These well-appointed and spacious cottages are tastefully, yet comfortably, furnished to create a home-from-home feel. The property boasts stunning views of the beautiful beach and bay and on a clear day one can see the Mull of Kintyre across the North Channel.
- Cushendun forms part of the Antrim Coast and Glens and daytrips could include a visit to the town of Larne in the south with a rich history extending back to 6000BC or a trip up north to the popular small town of Ballycastle, where one can go on an entertaining trip to the famous Giant’s Causeway. For the less adventurous there is always a trip to the Bushmills Distillery, which is a short drive from Ballycastle.
- Click links below for more information, availability and to make a booking online at Cushendun Self Catering Holiday Cottages in County Antrim on the Northern Ireland Coast from Imagine Ireland - with secure accredited online booking system - book online 24 hours a day
Identical Holiday Cottages in County Antrim, Northern Ireland Coast
- Ground Floor: lounge, kitchen/diner, double with basin, bathroom with shower over bath.
- First Floor: double with ensuite shower room, twin with basin.
- Electricity and oil central heating included, open fire with starter pack
- Linen and towels included, cot, high chair, stair gate
- TV, video, DVD player, CD, free wireless internet access
- Fully equipped kitchen including fridge with small ice box, microwave, washer/dryer
- Fully enclosed shared garden, garden furniture, BBQ, off road parking.
- Pets welcome. No Smoking.
- For larger family get together why not also book Ref: 10999 (3 bedrooms) or Ref: 11446 (4 bedrooms) which is next door.
- There is no starter pack provided for the open fire for the months of July and August.
- Childrens Playground ½ miles. Fishing 1 miles. Walking - Hill 2 miles. Traditional Music 3 miles. Golf 5 miles. Horse riding 20 miles
Famous tourist attractions within easy reach of the cottage on the Northern Ireland Coast:
- Dunluce Castle is perched precariously on a steep crag. Approaching The Causeway from the west, you pass the eerie ruins of this castle which was abandoned in the mid seventeenth century.
- Carrick-a-Rede rope bridge, near Ballintoy. County Antrim -
- The "must be seen to be believed" geological formation of basalt columns on The Giant's Causeway.
- The coastlines of Antrim and Co. Derry are as spectacular as anything you will find in Ireland and inland the Glens of Antrim are a tourist heaven just waiting to be discovered.
reviews made directly to recommended family holidays
- Please send us a review of this luxury family friendly villa in Cyprus by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".