newtownbutler cottages, lough erne, co fermanagh, northern ireland
Holiday Cottage Accommodation Summary (IR06) (click here for map)
up to 6 each
- Three bedroom self-catering holiday cottages out of just four houses located on a small exclusive development on the shores of Upper Lough Erne. Just 2 miles from Newtownbutler and 6 miles from Lisnaskea, the cottages are situated in a rural haven, perfect for a completely relaxing holiday in County Fermanagh, Northern Ireland.
- All the holiday cottages offer an open plan living space with fantastic views across the water and scenic backdrop. The bright, spacious accommodation would be suitable for both families and couples wanting a relaxing break in a peaceful setting alike. For large family gatherings, more than one holiday cottage can be booked together to provide a wonderful location for families to come together. With access to an open plan garden with outdoor dining furniture and a private jetty, many enjoyable times are to be had relaxing outside - you could even do a bit of fishing onsite.
- Outside of the development, the nearby Crom estate offers opportunities for woodland walks, nature trails, and bird watching. Lively Cavan and Enniskillen are both within a short distance and offer many pubs, eateries, and shops to get a taste of the local produce. These holiday cottages really offer a fantastic opportunity to enjoy complete relaxation in a cottage with amazing views in a tranquil setting.
- Click links below for more information, availability and to make a booking online at Cushendun Self Catering Holiday Cottage in County Antrim on the Northern Ireland Coast from Imagine Ireland - with secure accredited online booking system - book online 24 hours a day
Holiday Cottage on the banks of Lough Erne includes:
- All on the ground floor - lounge/kitchen/diner, utility room, 3 doubles 1 with ensuite shower room, bathroom with separate shower, w.c.
- Electricity and oil central heating included, linen and towels included
- Cot, high chair available on request
- TV with UK TV channels, DVD player, CD player
- Freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, dryer
- Welcome pack
- Open plan garden, garden furniture, shared driveway, off road parking.
- Pet friendly holiday cottage - One small pet welcome.
- Cottage Reference: 11360
Other Holiday Cottages available on the banks of Lough Erne, Northern Ireland
- Two further self catering holiday cottages located next door in the same exclusive development of four holiday homes with access to a private jetty on the banks of Lough Erne:
- Lisnaskea 1 Holiday Cottage (3 bedrooms, sleeps 6, pet friendly): lounge/kitchen/diner, utility room, 3 doubles 1 with ensuite shower room, bathroom with separate shower, w.c.
Electricity and oil central heating included, linen and towels included, travel cot, high chair, TV, dvd player, CD, freezer, microwave, dishwasher, washer/dryer, hairdryer, uk tv channels, welcome pack, partially enclosed garden, patio area, patio furniture, garden furniture, off road parking. Pets welcome. Cottage Reference: 8213
- Lisnaskea 2 Holiday Cottage (3 bedrooms, sleeps 6, pet friendly): lounge/kitchen/diner, utility room, double with ensuite shower room, twin, adult bunk, bathroom with separate shower, w.c.
Electricity and oil central heating included, linen and towels included, travel cot, high chair, TV, dvd player, radio, CD, freezer, microwave, dishwasher, washer/dryer, welcome pack, patio area, patio furniture, shared driveway, off road parking. Pets welcome. Cottage Reference: 8129
- Newtownbutler is a well-established village in the southeast corner of the County, close to the border with Monaghan and the town of Clones in Northern Ireland. The village is very rural in character and surrounded by small lakes and bogland. Whilst this proves to be a fisherman’s paradise, it was, famously, the undoing of some of the Jacobite forces in 1689. A Williamite force of less than 1000 Enniskillen troops captured and killed 3000 of James II’s troops here after they had got lost in the anonymous and unmarked bog.
- Fishing - Lake on site. Walking ¼ miles. Traditional Music 2 miles. Horse riding, Golf 10 miles.
reviews made directly to recommended family holidays
- Please send us a review of these self catering cottages by Lough Erne in Northern Irelandby clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
Reviews from the Imagine Ireland website
- If you are looking for comfort, style and tranquility, this is the property for you! Solitude and beautiful views, combined with a choice of good Pubs and eateries quite close by.
- Very good value for money. Very peaceful and relaxing. Perfectif you want to get away and enjoy the view.
- Peace and quiet, semi-isolation, easy access to private boat jetty, excellent fishing location, superb property with everything you will need. Imagine Ireladn are very helpful and informative with a pleasant manner
- The cottage was beautiful, clean and well looked after. The views were amazing, we had a lovely, peaceful holiday
- Had a very good time. We were in Ireland to visit family and went sightseeing as well. Chilled in the evenings looking over the Lough. It's a lovely relaxing place and lots to do if you want to visit other areas or just have a relaxing time. We ate mainly at the cottage
- The cottage was well equipped and well located. We had an excellent, peaceful holiday. Views beautiful. Imagine Ireland, very pleasant and offer a good service