casa ventana, funchal ridge, lagos, algarve, portugal
- 4 bed family holiday villa with private pool in the Funchal Ridge in the Lagos area of the Algarve in Portugal. It is in a private and very secluded location, yet within a short drive of the superb beaches, restaurants and shops in both Lagos and the pretty resort of Luz.
- Casa Ventana, Funchal Ridge, Lagos, Algarve (4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, sleeps 8): This is a spacious and comfortable, older-style Portuguese villa with private pool, large mature gardens with fruit trees and fabulous views of the surrounding countryside, the ancient walled town of Lagos and the Praia da Luz. Like most villas in this area it's arranged with the living room on the upper floor, to take advantage of the superb views that are a big feature from the Funchal Ridge. It is in a private and very secluded location, yet within a short drive of the superb beaches, restaurants and shops in both Lagos and the pretty resort of Luz.
- Casa Ventana is set across two floors with an open plan kitchen, dining room and comfortable, well-furnished living room on the upper floor with patio doors to the terrace to take advantage of stunning views over the pool and luscious green gardens towards the sea. Casa Ventana has four attractive bedrooms all on the lower floor. The master bedroom has twin beds, patio doors to the terrace and an en-suite bathroom. There are three further bedrooms all with twin beds which share two family bathrooms. All three bedrooms also have access to the terrace and the swimming pool.
- This lovely holiday villa is set in a lovely landscaped garden planted with mature palm trees and fruit trees. Steps lead down from the al fresco dining terrace to the swimming pool which measures 10x5 metres and is entered via integral steps.
- Casa Ventana is situated on the Funchal Ridge, surrounded by almond and fig trees. With fantasic countryside views across to the sea the villa is only 3.5km to Luz centre for shops and restaurants . The beautiful Blue Flag beach of Praia da Luz , is just 4km away and is a sheltered bay of fine golden sand with a selection of restaurants, cafes and shops situated along the beachfront promenade. It offers a number of activities including sailing, wind surfing, water skiing, kayaking and wake boarding.
- The historic town of Lagos is a short drive away and has an extensive range of shops, restaurants and bars and in the old town there are many historical sites and intricate architecture. There are more superb beaches and spectacular coastline along with a marina which offers boat excursions, such as the Grotto Tour with local fisherman giving a guided tour of the caves, cliffs and coves that surround the area.
- There is maid service six times a week. Please note that a security deposit of 250€ is required.
- Please send us a review of this family friendly villa in the Lagos area on the Algarve in Portgual by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
Holiday Villa Accommodation Summary (PO05)
|Sleeps||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Pets||RFH rating||Other facilities||Price Guide|
up to 8
|Click to visit partner's website for more information, availability & online booking||Sorry, no direct line. Please book online if possible to help keep RFH running, thank you.|