oraya villa, vale covo, vilamoura, algarve, portugal
- Overlooking the surrounding countryside towards Vilamoura , this magnificent villa offers some breathtaking views. Luxurious attention to detail is the key feature of this very extensive property. Spectacular sun terraces overlook the large swimming pool with optional pool heating. Situated in Vale Covo, the villa is only a short drive to all the numerous bars, restaurants, casino, golf courses and beautiful beaches of Vilamoura.
- Villa Oraya, Vale Covo, Vilamoura, Algarve (7 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms, sleeps 18, private pool): Overlooking the surrounding countryside towards Vilamoura, this magnificent villa offers some breathtaking views, private swimming pool, air conditioning & table tennis. Luxurious attention to detail is the key feature of this very extensive property. Spectacular sun terraces overlook the large swimming pool with optional pool heating. Prices from £680/week.
- Set on three floors, Villa Oraya offers extremely spacious accommodation with great attention to detail and comfort. On the entrance level, a large living room has stylish, comfortable, leather sofas seating sixteen and a wall of patio doors leading onto a terrace with outdoor patio dining furniture and superb views. The living room is equipped with a flat screen television receiving most UK channels, CD and DVD players and an iPod docking station.
- There are two dining tables as well as outdoor dining furniture. A working fireplace provides a cosy touch for cooler months. There is a separate, very well appointed kitchen with all modern appliances for a self catering holiday and adjacent is a large gas, built -in barbecue as well as a traditional charcoal barbecue and outside sink and preparation area to fully enjoy al-fresco dining.
- Villa Oraya has seven bedrooms all with en-suite bath or shower rooms, televisions, safes and hairdryers. The master suite occupies the entire top floor of the villa and has a king size bed , its own sitting area, en-suite bathroom and a private terrace boasting magnificent views across the countryside to the sea. On the entrance level there are two bedrooms both with en-suite bathrooms. One bedroom has twin beds and the other has a double bed and patio doors leading to a terrace overlooking the garden and pool area. The remaining four bedrooms are on the pool level and are accessed via stairs to the side of the villa and cannot be accessed from the main house. There is a suite with king size bed, two sofa beds and its own sitting area with patio doors leading to the pool area. Two further bedrooms, one with a king size bed, the other with twin beds, both have patio doors to the pool area. The seventh bedroom has twin beds and patio doors leading to the side of the property with access to the pool area and car park. Also on the pool level is a utility room with washing machine, sink and American style fridge/freezer with ice maker and chilled water.
- The villa has a large, south facing pool area surrounded by well kept gardens and lawns. The 10m x 5m swimming pool is accessed by integral steps and has the option of pool heating at an extra charge. There is also an outdoor table tennis table for guests’ use.
- Villa Oraya is located in the beautiful countryside surroundings of Vale Covo. Due to its rural location, farm animals may be heard in the area. The nearest village of Boliquieme is less than a 5 minute drive away and has an ancient church and village square with local supermarket, pharmacy and butchers. The area surrounding the villa offers numerous world class golf courses, suitable for any level of player.
- A five to ten minute drive takes you to the prestigious resort of Vilamoura with its five golf courses, stylish and sophisticated marina and beautiful beaches. It is lined with an abundant choice of pavement cafes, international restaurants and bars, as well as fabulous, designer boutiques. Excellent marine excursions leave from here, including big game fishing, charter yachts and dolphin spotting. This area also has a number of water parks with the nearest one, Aquashow at Vilasol, several others can be found on the N 125 heading west.
- The fabulous resorts of Vale de Lobo and Quinta do Lago, which have seemingly endless, white, sandy beaches, are less than a twenty minute drive. Here there are a selection of exclusive beach bars and restaurants, with live music in the evenings. A twenty-five minute drive west takes you to the small town of Guia, famous for its authentic chicken piri-piri and seafood restaurants as well as some nearby fantastic sandy cove beaches. The Zoo-Marine theme park near Armacao da Pera has a number of family friendly rides, sea-life shows and there is the opportunity to swim with dolphins.
- There is a maid service five times a week with a mid week towel change. For clients staying a minimum of two weeks there is a linen change. wifi internet access with a wireless printer is also available for an extra charge. The villa has air conditioning/heating units throughout which is an optional extra. Although the villa is a self catering property, breakfast can be provided for an extra charge. This needs to be pre-arranged; please contact Premier Holidays for further details. There is a £500 refundable security deposit to be paid in advance to Premier Holidays.
- Please send us a review of this luxury family friendly villa in Vale Cove, Vilamoura on the Algarve by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
Holiday Villa Accommodation Summary (PO02)
|Sleeps||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Pets||RFH rating||Other facilities||Price Guide|
up to 18
|not yet||from £680/week|
|Click to visit partner's website for more information, availability & online booking||Sorry, no direct line. Please book online if possible to help keep RFH running, thank you.|