5* vita vita parc holiday resort & spa, algarve, portugal
Holiday Resort Accommodation Summary (PO04)
|from 2 up to large groups
||family rooms available
- A relaxed village style resort with an impressive range of facilities for all ages, VILA VITA Parc resort is surrounded by beautiful gardens, bordered by two white sandy coves and set in a picturesque location overlooking the Atlantic Ocean.
- The Moorish designed buildings of the holiday resort, a member of Leading Hotels of the World, sit comfortably amongst pools, lakes and sub-tropical gardens. Eight restaurants cater for all with two for adults only and another with a large summer terrace and sea views catering for families. There is a sandy beach, indoor, outdoor and children's pools, tennis and a shuttle that runs to the nearby village and a further beach. Other leisure facilities include a health club and fitness centre. The Roman style spa offers an extensive range of health and beauty treatments. Golfing choices include a pitch and putt course, driving range, and discounted rates at a number of nearby courses. A crèche and children's clubs cater for children six months to 12 years of age year round (prebooking is advisable).
Highlights of this luxury family friendly hotel in Portugal on the Algarve include:
- Moorish designed buildings, Member of Leading Hotels of the World
- Sandy beach
- Indoor, outdoor and children's pools
- Roman style spa, Health club, Fitness centre
- Tennis, Pitch and putt course, Driving range, Discounted rates at a number of nearby courses
- Seven restaurants (two for adults only)
- Crèche, Children's clubs cater for children six months to 12 years of age year round (prebooking is advisable).
- Shuttle that runs to the nearby village and a further beach
Accommodation at this family friendly hotel on the Algarve, Portugal
- The 180 traditionally furnished rooms and suites are located in a number of buildings set in the grounds, all with balcony or terrace. Each is air-conditioned and has television, minibar, CD player, bath/shower. Deluxe Rooms are in the main building and have garden views. Residence Suites are in The Residence building and have Garden or Ocean views. The Oasis Suites are larger still, are located in the Oasis Parc building, have an open plan bedroom and living area, garden views and are available with one (65m2) or two (80m2) bedrooms
What to do whilst on your family holiday in the Algarve, Portugal
- Vilamoura - A large complex ideal for those looking for golf courses, sunshine, lots of sand, sea and watersports and a lively atmosphere. Falesia beach is a large stretch of sand with great bars, cafes and plenty of fun activities and there is a buzzing Marina with a casino and nightclubs.
- Vale de Lobo & Quinta do Lago - An intoxicating mix of Moorish-style architecture and lush landscapes, Vale de Lobo is an exclusive resort with 18-hole golf courses, a tennis academy, riding school and mile upon mile of sublime white sands. Quinta do Lago offers a similar exclusive experience with unparalleled golf, fantastic dining and spectacular lakes.
- Alporchinos - A seaside oasis and sublime beach retreat, Alporchinhos is home to the huge resort of Vila Vita Parc, offering a destination of landscaped gardens, beautiful beaches, world-renowned golf, tennis, gourmet dining and more. You are also close to the medieval fortresses of Silves and Sagres.
- Albufeira - This fabulous destination has something for everyone. There are the golden sands of Praia d'Oura, a contemporary seafront and an old town with a maze of cobbled streets. Evenings can be low key or upbeat, with lively bars and al fresco dining.
- Santa Eulalia & Sagres - Just east of Albufeira lays the charming fishing village of Santa Eulalia with a soft sandy beach and warm, alluring shoreline. Here, it is all about relaxation and fresh seafood. Rugged Sagres, has a picturesque harbour, traditional fisherman's feel, great beaches and a famous fortress.
- Lagos - The 16th century walls of rugged Lagos are an excellent combination of Portuguese culture and breathtaking beaches. Whether you are looking for a bit of history, a sun-drenched beach break or a café lifestyle, Lagos is perfect.
reviews made directly to recommended family holidays
- Please send us a review of this holiday resort in Portugal by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".