crieff hydro hotel & self catering accommodation, perthshire, scotland
Hotel & Self Catering Accommodation Summary SC036 (click here for map)
|from 2 up
||family rooms or self catering
- Crieff Hydro Hotel, an experience to embrace. Located in the charming town of Crieff, Crieff Hydro offers the full package, from indulgent pampering to an abundance of indoor and outdoor activities, fine dining, and so much more. Savour the enchanting Scottish scenery and local tourist attractions, look forward to an unforgettable adventure!
- For a taste of Scottish heaven, look no further than the awesome Crieff Hydro Hotel, located in the popular holiday town of Crieff in Perthshire, Scotland. Crieff Hydro offers the perfect choice for short breaks, weekend breaks, self-catering and family holidays. Crieff Hydro offers the broadest choice of over 60 on site activities, complimented with five first class eateries and of course the ultimate indulgence of the adults-only Victorian Spa. Crieff Hydro offers a truly superlative experience for adults and youngsters alike, the younger set well catered for with a creche, free childcare for 2-12s, and teenager hangouts like the Hub. Accommodation includes single and double rooms, family rooms and interconnecting rooms in this luxury hotel, as well as self-catering accommodation. Babies and toddlers have also been considered with stair gates, cots and more available. A stay at Crieff Hydro is an experience worthy of mention on everyones ‘to do' list.
- Over 60 onsite activities are available at this family friendly hotel in Scotland including: archery, badminton, pony rides, cinema, gym, golf, adventure playground, quad biking, mountain biking, squash, swimming, indoor play, tennis, boat hire, woodland walks and wildlife centre. FREE kids club for 6 hours per day included in the cost of your holiday
Family holiday accommodation at this luxury hotel in Perthshire Scotland includes:
- Standard bedrooms with lovely bathrooms, fresh decor. Ideal for singles or couples.
- Executive bedrooms, ideal for singles & couples who would like a bit of extra space.
- Leigh Signature bedrooms, ultimate luxury bedrooms
- Family rooms - perfect for young families with a double & single bed to sleep up to 3
- Family suites & studios - separate rooms for the parents & children, sleeping 4-6 people
- Self catering holiday accommodation - 5 star luxury cottages with 1-3 bedrooms or 3 star chalets offering real value for money with 2 bedrooms & a sofa bed sleeping up to 6.
Free kids club, Childcare & activities available at this luxury hotel in Perthshire Scotland
- Big Country Kids Club: Your 2-12 year olds will love the friends and fun at BIG Country. And you'll love the fact that two three-hour sessions a day are included in your room rate, even for self-catering guests. We take family holidays in Scotland seriously. So our incredible child care facility is far more than just a kids' club. It's packed with every activity you can think of. One session they'll be exploring the indoor castle; the next they're out discovering local wildlife. There's always something new to keep them busy. And rest assured - BIG Country is brilliantly supervised by our highly trained, disclosure checked team. It's the sort of approach you should expect at a family friendly hotel.
- Big Country Creche: suitable from the under 2s at a small additional charge.
Disabled friendly holiday accommodation in Scotland
- Hotel and room disabled access: The main hotel meets Visit Scotland's Grade 3 accessibility standards with drop off parking, 4 internal lifts with access to all our rooms & leisure facilities. Adapted ground-floor bedrooms are situated close to a private, wheelchair-accessible bathroom, and we also offer a choice of accessible family accommodation.
- Self-catering disabled access: Located next to the main hotel near the Golf Course, Abercairney Cottage is five-star self-catering holiday cottage that meets Visit Scotland's Grade 1 accessibility standards. Wheelchair users have comfortable access to all public spaces, including the open-plan living area and outdoor deck. There is one wheelchair-accessible en-suite bedroom, with a hoist to aid travel from bed to bathroom.
- Dining access: All of our restaurants and dining areas are spacious and offer good manoeuvrability. Each can be easily accessed via our wheelchair lifts and has specifically-adapted toilet facilities nearby.
Useful blog postings for holidays in Scotland
- Click here to read other articles in our holiday blog.
reviews made directly to recommended family holidays
- Please send us a review of this luxury family friendly villa in Cyprus by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
5 family holiday recommendations, average rating 5 out of 5
Best rating: 5 out of 5
Worst rating 5 out of 5
- Perfect family holiday, completely relaxing yet loads to do. Ideal hotel for that transition from being just 2 adults to 3 of us. Thank you. Rating 5 out of 5, Paul, received Feb 2013.
- We were amazed with the huge number of activities, childcare & lovely holiday accommodation - completely ideal for families as there is enough to keep everyone happy. Would recommend to anyone - we went on a short break so excellent value for money. Rating 5 out of 5, Mary, received Feb 2013.
- What an absolute joy! We had a short break at this luxury family friendly hotel & loved it. Excellent choice of activities & the whole family just loved it. We also loved the free kids club - we didn't use it for the full 6 hours but if we wanted to pop to the spa or a quiet dinner in the evening without the children it really suited us. The location as well is perfect - we didn't realise how beautiful Perthshire & the surroundings were - we wouldn't consider going anywhere else for another holiday in Scotland. Rating 5 out of 5, Fiona & Jason (+ 3 kids), received Jan 2013.
- We stayed in the self catering holiday cottages which suited us better but was also really good value. The onsite activities were great fun & pretty much catered for whatever you wanted to get up to. Highly recommended. Rating 5 out of 5, Jane, received Dec 2012.
- We loved it - family of 3 & I just really needed a break so perfect - our 5 year old loved the creche & as it came free was a great bonus for us. Perfect relaxing, luxury holiday, would go again. Rating 5 out of 5, Emma, received Dec 2012.