Holiday in Scotland with catering from Hoseasons - family friendly parks & lodges
Crieff Hydro Hotel & Cottages, Perthshire 60+ activities, free childcare.
Strathyre Lodges, nr Stirling - 2-3 bed luxury self catering, hot tub, lochside, disabled accessible
Piperdam Lodges, Dundee - 1-6 bed luxury holiday lodges, pool, hot tubs
Macdonald Hotels Scotland - luxury family friendly hotels
Lochgoilhead Lodges, Argyll - 2 & 3 bed lochside accommodation, pool
Spey Valley Country Club, Aviemore - 1-3 bed accommodation, golf, indoor pool
Island View, Dunure, near Ayr, west coast Scotland - 4 en suite bedrooms, hot tub
scotland holiday cottages with a catering service
- Below is a complete list of all our holiday cottages & parks that also provide a catering service so that you don't necessarily have to cook all of the time, yet you can still enjoy the flexible benefits of a self catering cottage - the best of both worlds! Click on the bold type or the photos to go to that cottage page for more information or alternatively click the following country names for links to other regions: England, Wales, Ireland, France
- As a mum myself I don't always like to cook whilst on holiday but the flexibility of self catering makes it so much easier on holiday with the children. Many of our accommodation options are happy to provide this catering service whilst you are staying with them on holiday - ranging from onsite restaurants with full three course meals to something a bit simpler served in your own cottage or lodge or perhaps silver service meals for that special occasion when you are on a large group holiday with the family.
- Finding Family Holidays in the UK Having trouble working out where to start? Finding the whole prospect of going on holiday with the kids daunting? Well we may just be able to help you...
- Why not try a holiday park this Summer? Part Two: Holiday Parks - an article to dispel the myths of holiday parks using my family's experience of our first holiday staying in a static caravan.
- Why not try a holiday park this Summer? Part One: Holiday Lodges - an article to dispel the myths of holiday parks using my family's experience of our first holiday staying in a log cabin
- Click here to read other articles in our travel blog.
|Crieff Hydro Hotel & Resort, Perthshire, Scotland - superb family friendly hotel in Scotland with free daily childcare & over 60 onsite activities including pony rides, swimming, archery, quad biking, mountain biking etc. Accommodation is either in luxury family bedrooms or good value self catering cottages. BEST PRICE GUARANTEED so you won't find cheaper! Fully inspected accessible|
|Hoseasons Holidays all over Scotland - offering holiday lodges & family friendly parks many of which have either a restaurant or bar onsite if you don't fancy cooking. Often they will have some sort of take away service too so that you can eat in the comfort of your own accommodation too. Click the red heading title to go to their website for more information & online booking or best of all, telephone 0345 498 6602 for help, more information & booking - lines open until 10pm.|
|Piperdam Lodges, near Dundee, eastern Scotland - 1-6 bedroom self catering holiday lodges on a 500 acre site with numerous activities for all ages. Onsite there is an indoor heated swimming pool, spa, gym, 18 hole golf course next to the loch, quad biking, 4x4 safari, archery to name just a few things. The luxury accommodation is well equipped, many have private hot tubs & saunas. In addition there is disabled accessible lodges too. Comes highly recommended for your next family holiday.|
|Lochgoilhead Holiday Lodges, Argyll, western Scotland - stunning lochside location for these beautiful lodges, many with private hot tubs & great value caravans. Numerous family friendly onsite activities including quad biking, fishing, cycling, indoor swimming pool & soft play. Superb choice for a relaxing break in a remote yet fantastic location.|
|Strathyre Lodges, Callander, near Stirling, central Scotland - set amongst the scenic lochs & mountains of the Trossachs, these family & pet friendly holiday lodges have numerous onsite activities for the whole family. Many of the lodges have their own private hot tub & there is also a fully wheelchair accessible lodge too. The lodges have up to 3 bedrooms each & therefore for larger group holidays. Onsite there is a restaurant bar if you don't fancy cooking.|
|Macdonald Hotels in Scotland - a small chain of 45 luxury family friendly hotels across the UK, many are based in Scotland or the south of England. Please note that Macdonald's "family fun" hotels signify that they are particularly child friendly. All hotels have full disabled access including both facilities & family bedrooms.|
|Spey Valley Country Club, near Aviemore, Cairngorms, Scottish Highlands - in a stunning setting with superb Highland views surrounded by a Championship golf course & an onsite restaurant. With indoor pool, squash, badminton, restaurant onsite what more could you need on your holiday in the Cairngorms? Accommodation is in apartments & villas sleeping up to 8 people each, all welcome pets.|
|Island View, Dunure, near Ayr, west coast of Scotland - stunning 4 ensuite bedroom luxury beach house with stunning sea views across the Clyde & just 1 mile from the picturesque fishing village of Dunure with a pub serving food which is why I included this holiday home here! A home cinema room & private hot tub makes these an extra special destination for a short break in Scotland all year round.|