Hoseasons lodges in Scotland - hot tub holiday specialists
Crieff Hydro Hotel & Resort, Perthshire 60+ activities, free childcare.
Island View, Dunure, near Ayr, west coast Scotland - private hot tub, sea views
Strathyre Lodges, nr Stirling - 2-3 bed luxury self catering, hot tub, lochside, disabled accessible
Lochgoilhead Lodges, Argyll - 2 & 3 bed lochside accommodation, pool, hot tubs
Piperdam Lodges, Dundee - 1-6 bed luxury holiday lodges, pool, hot tubs
Macdonald Hotels Scotland - luxury family friendly hotels
holiday cottages in scotland with a hot tub
- I tried to think of some really good reasons why you need a hot tub on your holiday but I will be honest, why do you need a reason other than "I like it" and "I want one"! Think of it as a way of rewarding yourself for all your hard work since your last holiday & then you can easily justify choosing a holiday cottage with a hot tub, preferably a private one. With the Scottish weather in particular being anything but predictable then I personally could think of nothing better than relaxing whilst my husband delivers me a glass of wine at the end of a hard day's sightseeing, exploring or zooming around with the rest of the family with some activity or other that we thought was a good idea at the time. So whilst I think hot tubs are perfect to relax in & provide stress relief, I'm not sure the children would say the same. Their reason when I asked, "because they are great fun & you don't get cold" - perfect reasoning from my boys! Thank you.
- Below is a complete list of all our family friendly holiday cottages, lodges & hotels in Scotland with a hot tub. Please click on the photo or the description to link to that more information about that holiday accommodation. For other countries including England, France and Wales please click on the country name.
- Finding Family Holidays in the UK Having trouble working out where to start? Finding the whole prospect of going on holiday with the kids daunting? Well we may just be able to help you...
- Why not try a holiday park this Summer? Part Two: Holiday Parks - an article to dispel the myths of holiday parks using my family's experience of our first holiday staying in a static caravan.
- Why not try a holiday park this Summer? Part One: Holiday Lodges - an article to dispel the myths of holiday parks using my family's experience of our first holiday staying in a log cabin
- Click here to read other articles in our travel blog.
|Island View, Dunure, near Ayr, west coast of Scotland - stunning 4 ensuite bedroom luxury beach house with stunning sea views across the Clyde & just 1 mile from the picturesque fishing village of Dunure with a pub serving food which is why I included this holiday home here! A home cinema room & private hot tub makes these an extra special destination for a short break in Scotland all year round.|
|Hoseasons Holidays all over Scotland - offering holiday lodges & family friendly parks many of which have their own private hot tub not to mention numerous other facilities including pools, tennis, fishing, restaurant, indoor play - basically the ideal family holiday! Click the red heading title to go to their website for more information & online booking or best of all, telephone 0345 498 6602 for help, more information & booking - lines open until 10pm.|
|Crieff Hydro Hotel & Resort, Perthshire, Scotland - superb family friendly hotel in Scotland with free daily childcare & over 60 onsite activities including pony rides, swimming, archery, quad biking, mountain biking etc. Accommodation is either in luxury family bedrooms or good value self catering cottages. BEST PRICE GUARANTEED so you won't find cheaper! Fully inspected accessible|
|Strathyre Lodges, Callander, near Stirling, central Scotland - set amongst the scenic lochs & mountains of the Trossachs, these family & pet friendly holiday lodges have numerous onsite activities for the whole family. Many of the lodges have their own private hot tub & there is also a fully wheelchair accessible lodge too. The lodges have up to 3 bedrooms each & therefore for larger group holidays. Onsite there is a restaurant bar if you don't fancy cooking.|
|Piperdam Lodges, near Dundee, eastern Scotland - 1-6 bedroom self catering holiday lodges on a 500 acre site with numerous activities for all ages. Onsite there is an indoor heated swimming pool, spa, gym, 18 hole golf course next to the loch, quad biking, 4x4 safari, archery to name just a few things. The luxury accommodation is well equipped, many have private hot tubs & saunas. In addition there is disabled accessible lodges too. Comes highly recommended for your next family holiday.|
|Lochgoilhead Holiday Lodges, Argyll, western Scotland - stunning lochside location for these beautiful lodges, many with private hot tubs & great value caravans. Numerous family friendly onsite activities including quad biking, fishing, cycling, indoor swimming pool & soft play. Superb choice for a relaxing break in a remote yet fantastic location.|
|Holiday cottages with hot tub in Scotland from Sykes - offering self catering holiday cottages all over Scotland with the option to search for acommodation with a hot tub, most of them private hot tubs. Click the red heading title to go to their website for more information & online booking or best of all, telephone 01244 352 241 for help, more information & booking - lines open until 9.30pm.|
|Macdonald Hotels in the UK - a small chain of 45 luxury family friendly hotels across the UK, many are based in Scotland or the south of England. Please note that Macdonald's "family fun" hotels signify that they are particularly child friendly. All hotels have full disabled access including both facilities & family bedrooms.|