lagnakeil highland lodges, near oban, argyll, scotland
- A truly unique and unrivalled location, this beautiful Scottish land of mountains, lochs and islands can be experienced from the comfort of a Lagnakeil Lodge situated close to the banks of Loch Feochan, Scotland, with sea views. The self catering holiday chalets are nestled throughout seven acres of scenic wooded hillside in the peace and calm of Lerags Glen only three miles from Oban, "Gateway to the Isles" in Argyll, Scotland. Only a short walk up the glen, a Country Pub can be found serving fine home-cooked food and ales.
- At Lagnakeil you’ll find a warm highland welcome from resident owners Paul & Lauren. Lagnakeil’s location allows you to take full advantage of all that the west coast Highlands of Scotland has to offer, ensuring you have a memorable holiday. We are open all year and offer short breaks out of season.
- Lagnakeil offers seventeen self catering Lodges in total, in four different styles, each designed to offer modern comforts whilst blending harmoniously into the surrounding countryside. Our Lodges sleep 1-6 persons comfortably in 1 to 3 bedrooms and make ideal family holiday accommodation. Every Lodge is self contained and includes a newly fitted kitchen, dishwashers in our Ash, Conifer and Poplar Lodges, electric cooker, microwave, water heater and appliances. All bedrooms are fitted to a high standard, with linen provided (beds made up for arrival) and all bathrooms have a full range of en-suite facilities with showers fitted above bath. The spacious dining/living rooms with colour T.V. and Sky FreeSat TV channels are extremely comfortable and ideal for those relaxing moments.
Self Catering Chalets available at Lagnakeil:
- 6 x Ash Self Catering Holiday Lodges (2 bedrooms sleeps 4): 1 double and 1 twin bedroom, New fully fitted kitchens including dishwasher, Bathrooms newly pine panelled with power showers, All bedrooms pine panelled, New blackout curtains
- 7 x Conifer Self Catering Holiday Lodges (3 bedrooms sleeps 6) - 2 double &1 twin bedroom or 2 twin & 1 double bedroom, New fitted kitchens including dishwasher, All bedrooms newly pine panelled, New blackout curtains.
- 2 x Beech Self Catering Holiday Lodges (2 bedrooms sleeps 3): 1 double and 1 single; New fitted kitchens; New lounge furniture; New bathroom suites
- 2 x Poplar Self Catering Holiday Lodges (1 King size double bedroom sleeps 2): New pine panelled bathroom suites & hallway carpeting; New fitted kitchens; New blackout curtains; New bedding; New lounge furniture
- The self catering holiday lodges are dog and pet friendly. Cots and high chairs are available free of charge, please supply your own cot linen. An indoor playroom area has a TV, video, and many games & toys for children to play and keep themselves amused while you relax (unsupervised). A children's swing and other outdoor play items are also on site, nothing big or commercialised.
- Finding Family Holidays in the UK Having trouble working out where to start? Finding the whole prospect of going on holiday with the kids daunting? Well we may just be able to help you...
- Why not try a holiday park this Summer? Part Two: Holiday Parks - an article to dispel the myths of holiday parks using my family's experience of our first holiday staying in a static caravan.
- Why not try a holiday park this Summer? Part One: Holiday Lodges - an article to dispel the myths of holiday parks using my family's experience of our first holiday staying in a log cabin
- Click here to read other articles in our travel blog.
- Click here to check availability for all Lagnakeil Highland Lodges in Argyll West Coast of Scotland
- Please send us a review of this self catering lodges in the Scottish Highlands by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
Holiday Lodge Accommodation Summary (SC041) (click here for map)
|Sleeps||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Pets||RFH rating||Other facilities||Price Guide|
up to 6
1 to 3
up to 2
|Click to visit owner's website for more info, availability & online booking||Paul & Lauren on +44 (0)1631 562746, please mention RFH||Email owner by clicking on icon|
Useful blog postings for holidays in Scotland
Contact the owner directly via the form or click to book online
For up to date holiday availability, please click link below
Make an enquiry DIRECT to the owner of these holiday cottages near Oban.