Stunning views across Loch Feochan, west coast Scotland
Enjoy water sports on the loch
Or walk the stunning west coast of Scotland
Pitsruan Holiday Cottage sleeps 10, 4 bedrooms, 3 baths
Pitsruan Cottage is also pet friendly - allows 2 pets
Everything you need for self catering in Pitsruan Cottage
Relax by a roaring fire at the end of the day
Enjoy a meal together in the sunny dining room
One of the double bedrooms in the cottage
Superb views from the family bedroom
Outside you can see the cottage makes the most of the views
pitstruan holiday cottage, west coast, oban, argyll, scotland
- A truly unique and unrivalled location, this beautiful Scottish land of mountains, lochs and islands can be experienced from the comfort of our luxury self catering holiday cottage situated at the head of Loch Feochan, Scotland. Stunning sea views await you over at this cosy cottage that is ideal for large groups travelling together. Our holiday cottage is rated a very high 4 star Scottish accommodation.
- The cottage is situated in the peace and calm of Lerags Glen only three miles from Oban, "Gateway to the Isles" in Argyll, Scotland. Only a short walk up the glen, a country pub can be found serving fine home-cooked food and ales if you don't fancy self catering every night of your stay. This spacious and secluded holiday cottage makes a wonderful holiday retreat. Nestling by the water's edge, and you can relax and enjoy the tranquillity of the views and wildlife on the loch, looking over to Ardoran Marine and the surrounding spectacular undulating hills of the west coast landscape.
- Pitsruan Holiday Cottage (sleeps 10, 4 bedroomss, 3 baths, 2 pets) there is a bathroom, 2 king double bedrooms and single en-suite on the ground floor, 1 king double en-suite, a king double and a triple bedroom on the first floor. There is a spacious lounge with log fire, TV, CD player & video, plus a dining room with French patio doors leading to the verandah with stunning views. The large, fully equipped kitchen includes a range, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave, washing machine & tumble dryer. The cottage has wireless internet access, large private enclosed grounds and oil central heating. Pitsruan Holiday Cottage is dog and pet friendly.
Activities & Things to do around Oban
- There are activities for all the family, ranging from an exciting boat trip courtesy of Sea.fari, a visit to Oban Distillery or any one of thirty spectacular gardens, to the Atlantis Leisure Centre with its water slides, the intriguing Oban War & Peace Museum, and the Oban Seal Sanctuary with 30 close encounter glass displays, the seal pup nursery, and touch pools.
- Discovering the surrounding countryside is fun, horse riding with one of Oban's many riding schools or perhaps take in a round of golf at Oban's 18 hole golf course. Oban's Tourist Information Centre in Argyll Square is a great place to find out what's going on in the area during your stay. Take to the clear waters around Oban and Lorn for sailing, sub-aqua diving, canoeing and sea angling or cruise to the head of Loch Etive for a unique experience.
- Finding Family Holidays in the UK Having trouble working out where to start? Finding the whole prospect of going on holiday with the kids daunting? Well we may just be able to help you...
- Why not try a holiday park this Summer? Part Two: Holiday Parks - an article to dispel the myths of holiday parks using my family's experience of our first holiday staying in a static caravan.
- Why not try a holiday park this Summer? Part One: Holiday Lodges - an article to dispel the myths of holiday parks using my family's experience of our first holiday staying in a log cabin
- Click here to read other articles in our travel blog.
- Please send us a review of this self catering cottage on the west coast of Scotland by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
Holiday Cottage Accommodation Summary (SC040) (click here for map)
|Sleeps||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Pets||RFH rating||Other facilities||Price Guide|
up to 10
|Click to visit partner's website for more information, availability & online booking||Sorry, I don't have a direct line so please book online via the red link if at all possible, thank you|