holiday villas in spain, self catering apartments & hotel accommodation
- The beauty of having your family holiday in Spain is that it is just so close to the UK - we all know what it is like flying with kids in tow! Of course, Spain has much more to offer you including superb weather - hot in the summer, mild in the winter and just perfect for pre-school children in the Spring and Autumn. But why choose my website to find your next amazing family holiday? Here are just a few reasons.
- WE ONLY HAVE FAMILY FRIENDLY ACCOMMODATION all of which will give you & your family a very warm welcome.
- A HUGE CHOICE OF PLACES TO STAY, not only by location but also by type - villas with or without private pools, self catering apartments or hotels - so basically I offer you a ONE STOP SHOP, at last a website that makes finding your holiday easy.
- TRUST and SECURITY is VITAL FOR YOU & ME, so for some holidays, you book directly with the owner OR for others I have teamed up with reputable businesses and you book online directly with them - all of them are ABTA or ATOL members so they are fully trustworthy allowing you peace of mind.
- RECOMMENDED HOLIDAYS BY OTHER FAMILIES who have been there and experienced them - as a mum myself I know that the best holidays we have been on are those that have been recommended by likeminded people.
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEES are offered by many of my partner companies so you won't find yourself paying more than anyone else if you book elsewhere. You, too can ALWAYS pay the lowest possible price.
- Click on the villa links to the left hand side of this page. You could do an Availability Search by entering your requirements & the available holidays will be displayed for you. Or, below is a summary of our self catering accommodation in Spain showing the features & suitability of the property all in one place.
- Alternatively if you are really struggling, then I am more than happy to help you out. Please provide me with as many details as possible in terms of where you would like to go, how many people, dates, budget & any other requirements such as private/shared pool or catering service and I will do my very best to point you in the right direction. And, don't worry, this is a FREE service - just contact me.
- The Costa del Sol in Spain is only a two and a half hour flight and fantastically low fares from most European cities take you to this superb holiday destination. Andalucia is the southern-most region of Spain. The Costa del Sol is on the Mediterranean side of the peninsula. Costa de la Luz is on the Atlantic side and connects to Africa by the straights of Gibraltar. Spectacular mountains contrasting with miles of blue seas and the wonderful Mediterranean climate make this one of the worlds most popular vacation destinations and a wonderful choice for a villa holiday.
- The Costa Blanca lies in the Valencia region on Spain's eastern coast and is ideal for villa holidays. It stretches from Dénia to Pilar de la Hoardaba, from Orihuela across to Villena and Alcoi down to the Valles de la Marina, the Mediterranean Sea laps around this coastline bathed in light and graced with an exceptional climate. Its perfect tourist infrastructure, its charming countryside, a tempting and varied gastronomy, colourful fiestas, manifold sports possibilities, culture and a broad spectrum of leisure activities make the Costa Blanca one of the most cosmopolitan areas in Europe, where the local culture and that of the visitors blend in perfect harmony.
- To travel from the UK to Spain, you will need to fly - Skyscanner should help - the website scans all of the flights available and shows you the cheapest flights to meet your needs. Alternatively if you would like scheduled flights then try British Airways. Airport parking can be provided either by BCP parking, or the official BAA airport parking . To organise your private airport transfer from the airport to your holiday accommodation, you might like to try Holiday Taxis (click here for more information).
- All of the holiday accommodation that we offer you is family friendly. Villas, apartments or hotels have services such as babysitting, kids club, baby equipment, DVD players, games rooms and swimming pools to keep all of the children occupied whilst you enjoy your holiday too!
- If you have any self catering accommodation to recommend in Spain then please click on "Make a Holiday Villa Recommendation" to send us a review, or if you would like to advertise your own property as a family holiday destination then please click on "List my holiday accommodation on Recommended Family Holidays".
How to Find YOUR Perfect Holiday
Recommended regions to visit on holiday in Spain
holiday accommodation of the week
La Manga Resort, Spain - villas & apartments at this famous coastal resort
Booking.com - #1 accommodation site, guarantees the best prices
Eurocamp Holidays - holiday parks across France & Europe
Pierre et Vacances Center Parcs - cheap holidays in France & Spain