la manga club resort, murcia, spain - villa & apartment accommodation
- La Manga Club is the perfect Spanish holiday location, whether you are looking for the luxury of a 5 star hotel, or enjoying your own ‘home from home' in a rustic-chic style apartment or villa, while soaking up Spanish sunshine and enjoying any of the countless pursuits on offer.
- Bienvenido A Espana! Welcome to Spain and La Manga Club, one of the most superb all-round sports and leisure resorts, located in Murcia on Spains sunny south-eastern Costa Calida, or 'warm coast'. Holiday accommodation ranges from a 5-star luxury hotel to charming self-catering apartments and villas. A visual treat of blue skies, palm trees, rustic Spanish architecture and sparkling turquoise swimming pools, bathed in sunshine.
- A vast array of activities are available to entertain you and your family, including child-friendly activities for youngsters. Play tennis, golf, cricket or lawn balls, go swimming or mountain climbing, horse riding or take a walk along one of the routes, or enjoy any one of various water sports on offer, or perhaps take one of several cultural tours. Sample the delights of local towns such as Cartagena, Los Alcazares and San Javier or venture further to any of several European cities which are less than 3 hours away . The resort itself boasts great shopping, over 20 restaurants and bars, lively nightlife and a casino.
- 'Very Important Baby' programme - provide equipment such as cots, high chairs, bottle warmers, baby monitors and games adapted to different ages, as well as organising babysitting, doctors, restaurant bookings, car seats, etc.
- Under 12's - Child-friendly facilities range from kids' playgrounds to separate babies' pools, children's menus at most restaurants, crazy golf, pitch & putt, pétanque, climbing wall, mountain biking (with children's bikes, baby seats and trailer bikes - all available for hire from Biking La Manga on resort), snorkelling, horse riding and go-karting (with kids' karts). Open all year round, Mini-Club offers a superb range of facilities and fun activities for children aged three months to 12 years. child-friendly: everything, from door closures designed to prevent little fingers getting trapped in the jambs to outdoor play surfaces with cushioned rubber, and washroom facilities to suit all sizes.
- For those aged 13 and over - ranging from tennis academies, sailboat excursions on the Mar Menor, mountain biking and snorkelling to an introduction to jet-skiing or waterskiing, the list of activities on offer is virtually endless.
- 5-star luxury Hyatt Regency La Manga Hotel - is the perfect solution for anybody who wants to relax while others wait on them. With breakfast and daily maid service included, the hotel's convenient location is ideal for most of the resorts facilities that are either a short stroll or complimentary shuttle transfer away. But you don't have to venture far to sample the resorts finest restaurant and late night entertainment within the hotel itself.
- Self Catering Holiday Villas - are available in a wide range of styles and layouts from individual luxury villas with their own secluded gardens and private swimming pool, to villas that form part of a community and share a pool. All are maintained to the highest of standards and are ideally suited to families or groups.
- Self Catering Holiday Apartments - such as those at the superb Hyatt-managed Las Lomas Village and Spa are a popular choice at La Manga Club as they offer an informal type of accommodation that is more manageable than a villa as many are on one level. All apartments share a pool area and are situated in different locations around the resort, many with spectacular views.
- The majority of accommodation at La Manga Club is self-catering but this doesn't mean that you are restricted to preparing your own food or cleaning your own villa. Quite the opposite. With weekly and in some cases twice weekly cleaning with a change of linen and towels included, plus a huge choice of restaurants and entertainment around the resort, you can choose the flexibility of dinning out or staying in with friends.
- Please send us a review of this family friendly holiday resort in Spain by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
Holiday Accommodation Summary (SP03)
|Sleeps||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Pets||RFH rating||Other facilities||Price Guide|
|from 2 up to large groups||
1 to 5
1 to 5
|Click to visit partner's website for more information, availability & online booking||Telephone FREE on 0800 074 0254 for more information & telephone booking service.|