- Asheston Eco Barns
- Bluestone Wales
- Brecon Holiday Cottages
- Brynteg - Snowdonia
- Cae Du Cottage
- Celtic Manor Resort
- Clydey Holiday Cottages
- Croft Farm & Celtic Cottages
- Croft House
- Dawns Y Don Cottage
- Fron Fawr Holiday Cottages
- Glasdir Cottages
- Gwalia Falls
- Lane Holiday Cottage
- Meadow Cottage
- Penrhos Park
- Upper Calffield Farmhouse
- Home >
Clydey Holiday Cottages - award winning, 5*, pool, play
Bluestone Wales- luxury lodges & cottages with pool & sports
Gwalia Falls, Cardigan Coast - 2-3 bed accommodation
Celtic Manor Resort Hotel, Newport luxury family friendly hotel
Lane Cottage, Llandrindod Wells 5 bed pet friendly cottage
Croft Farm Holiday Cottages - 2-4 beds, pool, animal feeding
Glasdir Cottages, North Wales Coast 2-3 bed cottages & pool.
Asheston Eco Barns - five luxury WTB eco friendly homes.
Brecon Cottages,Powys: 1-3 bed cottage style accommodation, pool
Dawns Y Don Cottage, Aberystwyth 3 bed cottage with sea views
Cae Du Cottage, Snowdonia sleeps 12 in 6 beds in approx 14 acres
Brynteg, Snowdonia: 2-3 bed luxury accommodation, pool, activities
Upper Calffield Farmhouse - 6 bed holiday home, 2.5 miles to beach
Penrhos Park, Aberystwyth: 2-3 bed costal accommodation, pool
Croft House - 6 bed holiday home with pool. Pets welcome
Meadow Cottage - 3 bed, use of pool, close to beach.
WALES HOLIDAY COTTAGES, PARKS, LODGES, HOTEL
- Wales offers a great option for your family holiday. Enjoy the beaches, the valleys or the hills. Wherever you go, the family friendly holiday accommodation we feature ensures you will always receive a warm Welsh welcome. Holidays in Wales mean you are never far from the mountains or the sea so it should have something for everyone to recommend it as a family holiday destination.
- Pembrokeshire in South West Wales is such a popular holiday destination, I have separated it out into its own are - click here for holiday cottages in Pembrokeshire with its relaxed way of life, with stunning beaches and gorgeous scenery. For the holiday visitors there are many places to visit including walking around the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park, family friendly cycle tracks for example from Saundersfoot to Stepaside, so many beaches that you will always find a quiet one, numerous castles and plenty of adventure activities including coasteering, surfing, Oakwood theme park, quad biking and the Tree Tops adventure trail at Heatherton. We can also recommend Folly Farm for the younger children with both animals, play areas and old-fashioned fairground rides.
- We also offer cottages in many other regions of Wales such as the Brecon Beacons or discover the coastline or the castles, then head for Mid Wales with the beautiful regions of Powys and Dyfed - Ceredigion, Carmarthenshire and Powys. North Wales is dominated by the Snowdonia National Park! North Wales covers the regions of Clywd and Gwynedd - Wrexham, Flintshire, Denbighshire, Conwy, Gwynedd and the Isle of Anglesey.
- Below is a summary of our self catering accommodation in Wales - many have family friendly features such as babysitting, kids club, baby equipment, DVD players, games rooms and swimming pools to keep all of the children occupied whilst you enjoy your holiday too! To find your family friendly holiday just click on the cottage name for further details, or use the interactive map of Wales below by clicking on the markers.
- If you have any other places to recommend in Wales then please click on "Make a Holiday Recommendation" to send us a review, or if you would like to advertise your own property as a family holiday destination then please click on "List my cottage on Recommended Family Holidays"
|Clydey Cottages, Penrallt, Pembrokeshire, Wales||60||4.9||1-4 beds||15||Rural||YY||YYY||YY||YN||NY||YY||£400- £3,000/wk||Awards winner, pets limited|
|Dukes Farm Cottages, Craswall, Brecon Beacons||13||5||1,2 & 4 beds||3||Rural||YY||YYY||NY||YN||YY||YY||£250- £2,236/wk||Wheelchair. Max price to sleep 15, peak|
|Croft Farm & Celtic Cottages, Pembrokeshire Coast, Cardigan||5||5||2-4 beds||8||Coast||YY||YYY||YY||YN||YY||YY||£442-£1,820/wk|
|Bluestone Wales, Pembrokeshire||2||5||1-4 beds||Rural||YY||YYY||YY||YN||YN||YY||Short breaks, activities, leisure pool|
|Brecon Cottages, National Park, Powys, South Wales||1-3 beds||Rural||YY||YYN||YY||YN||YY||YY||from £225/wk||Short breaks, apartment style, tennis|
|Gwalia Falls, Tresaith Beach, Cardigan Coast||2-3 beds||Coast||YY||YYN||NY||YN||YN||YY||from £202/wk||Short breaks|
|Lane Holiday Cottage, Llandrindod Wells, Powys, Mid Wales||5 beds||1||Rural||YY||YYY||NY||YN||NY||YN||£420-£1,053/wk||Short breaks|
|Dawns Y Don Cottage, Aberystwyth, West Wales||3 beds||1||Coast||YY||YYN||NY||YN||NY||YN||£509-£829/wk||Sea views, walk to beach|
|Brynteg, Caernarfon, Snowdonia, North Wales||2-3 beds||Rural||YY||YYY||YY||YN||YN||YY||from £189/wk||Short breaks, activity holiday|
|Penrhos Park, Aberystwyth, West Coast Wales||2-3 beds||Coast||YY||YYY||YY||YN||YY||YY||from £155/wk||Short breaks, golf, tennis|
|Asheston Eco Barns, Penycwm, Pembrokeshire||2-3 beds||5||Rural||YY||YYN||NY||YN||NN||YY||£340- £1,365/wk||WTB 5* Wheelchair
|Glasdir Cottages, Pentre Halkyn, North Wales||2-3 beds||3||Coast||NY||YYN||YY||YN||NY||YY||£256-£855/wk||Fishing, short breaks|
|Croft House, Pembrokeshire Coast||6 beds||1||Coast||YY||YYY||YY||YN||YN||YY||£1,795-£3,350/wk||Shared pool|
|Upper Calffield Farmhouse Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire, Wales||6 beds||1||Rural||YY||YYY||NY||YY||NY||YN||from £10/ person/wk||Short breaks available|
|Cae Du Cottage, Snowdonia National Park||6 beds||1||Rural River||YY||YYY||NY||YY||NY||YY||£975- £2,200/wk||Short breaks from £620 for 4 day wkend|
|Meadow Cottage, Cardigan, Pembrokeshire||3 beds||1||Coast||YY||YYY||YY||YN||NY||YY||£635-£1,475/wk||Leisure complex 1 mile away|
|Celtic Manor Resort Hotel, Newport, South Wales||Golf, luxury hotel|
|Fron Fawr Cottages, Pembrokeshire||2-4 beds||5||Rural||YY||YYY||YY||YN||NY||YY||£400- £3,000/wk||Leisure facilities 5 miles away at Clydey, beach 5 miles|
Wales Holiday Cottages, Family Friendly Parks, Lodges & Hotels: Map
View Wales Holiday Cottages in a larger map
Map provided by Google Maps