wales holiday cottages, parks, lodges & hotel accommodation
- Wales offers a great option for your family holiday. Enjoy the beaches, the valleys or the hills. Wherever you go on holiday in Wales mean you are never far from the mountains or the sea so it should certainly find something that will suit your whole family. But why choose my website to find your next amazing family holiday? Here are just a few reasons.
- WE ONLY HAVE FAMILY FRIENDLY ACCOMMODATION all of which will give you & your family a very warm welcome.
- A HUGE CHOICE OF PLACES TO STAY, not only by location but also by type - cottages, apartments, lodges, hotels or parks - so basically I offer you a ONE STOP SHOP, at last a website that makes finding your holiday easy.
- TRUST and SECURITY is VITAL FOR YOU & ME, so for some holidays, you book directly with the owner OR for others I have teamed up with reputable businesses and you book online directly with them - all of them are ABTA or ATOL members so they are fully trustworthy allowing you peace of mind.
- RECOMMENDED HOLIDAYS BY OTHER FAMILIES who have been there and experienced them - as a mum myself I know that the best holidays we have been on are those that have been recommended by likeminded people.
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEES are offered by many of my partner companies so you won't find yourself paying more than anyone else if you book elsewhere. You, too can ALWAYS pay the lowest possible price.
- TELEPHONE 01244 352241 If you are looking for advice or to book a UK holiday then I have teamed up with another operator who have their own call centre to provide you with this service - lines open until 9.30pm every single day! Bookings made directly with owners are completed via the online forms on each property page or by clicking through to the owners' website from their property page
- HOLIDAY SEARCH find your accommodation using the search box on the left; clicking on the holiday collections or property name on the left; reviewing the table summary showing the features of each property below; or via the interactive map below
- IF ALL ELSE FAILS then I am more than happy to help! if you provide me with as many details as possible including where, when, budget & any other requirements by completing the form at the bottom of the page. This is a FREE service - but bear with me as I work for myself so will do my best to get back to you as soon as I am able
- Pembrokeshire in South West Wales is such a popular holiday destination, I have separated it out into its own are - click here for holiday cottages in Pembrokeshire with its relaxed way of life, with stunning beaches and gorgeous scenery. For the holiday visitors there are many places to visit including walking around the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park, family friendly cycle tracks for example from Saundersfoot to Stepaside, so many beaches that you will always find a quiet one, numerous castles and plenty of adventure activities including coasteering, surfing, Oakwood theme park, quad biking and the Tree Tops adventure trail at Heatherton. We can also recommend Folly Farm for the younger children with both animals, play areas and old-fashioned fairground rides.
- We also offer cottages in many other regions of Wales such as the Brecon Beacons or discover the coastline or the castles, then head for Mid Wales with the beautiful regions of Powys and Dyfed - Ceredigion, Carmarthenshire and Powys. North Wales is dominated by the Snowdonia National Park! North Wales covers the regions of Clywd and Gwynedd - Wrexham, Flintshire, Denbighshire, Conwy, Gwynedd and the Isle of Anglesey.
- All of the holiday accommodation that we offer you is family friendly. Cottages, parks, lodges, hotels & self catering apartments have services such as babysitting, kids club, baby equipment, DVD players, games rooms and swimming pools to keep all of the children occupied whilst you enjoy your holiday too!
- If you have any self catering holiday cottages to recommend in Wales then please click on "Make a Holiday Cottage Recommendation" to send us a review, or if you would like to advertise your own property as a family holiday destination then please click on "List my holiday accommodation on Recommended Family Holidays".
- PS. Here are my latest & hopefully useful blog postings that are relevant to finding Welsh holiday accommodation:
- Is Pembrokeshire the secret family holiday destination in the UK that we have all missed? Perhaps it is not so secret now but certainly it is a great alternative to Cornwall - find out why. Family holidays in Pembrokeshire are hard to beat- there is something for everyone. Oakwood theme park, Pembrokeshire Coast National Park, Blue Lagoon at Bluestone, Folly Farm, Caldey Island ... are you hooked yet? Then read on by clicking here... .
- Searching for a holiday in Wales for this summer with a pool Are you too, looking for this type of holiday? Here were my suggestions to a Mum who recently asked this question. My answer covered a Tenby apartment with sea views, Bay View Resort with indoor pool & a children's adventure playground, plus, the ultimate in family friendly, Bluestone Wales.
- Finding Family Holidays in the UK Having trouble working out where to start? Finding the whole prospect of going on holiday with the kids daunting? Well we may just be able to help you...
- Click here to read other articles in my holiday blog.
Recommended regions to visit on your family holiday in Wales
welsh holiday accommodation in photos:
Clydey Holiday Cottages - award winning, 5*, pool, play
Bluestone Wales- luxury lodges & cottages with pool & sports
Gwalia Falls, Cardigan Coast - 2-3 bed accommodation
Celtic Manor Resort Hotel, Newport luxury family friendly hotel
Lane Cottage, Llandrindod Wells 5 bed pet friendly cottage
Croft Farm Holiday Cottages - 2-4 beds, pool, animal feeding
Glasdir Cottages, North Wales Coast 2-3 bed cottages & pool.
Asheston Eco Barns - five luxury WTB eco friendly homes.
Brecon Cottages,Powys: 1-3 bed cottage style accommodation, pool
Dawns Y Don Cottage, Aberystwyth 3 bed cottage with sea views
Cae Du Cottage, Snowdonia sleeps 12 in 6 beds in approx 14 acres
Brynteg, Snowdonia: 2-3 bed luxury accommodation, pool, activities
Upper Calffield Farmhouse - 6 bed holiday home, 2.5 miles to beach
Penrhos Park, Aberystwyth: 2-3 bed costal accommodation, pool
Croft House - 6 bed holiday home with pool. Pets welcome
Meadow Cottage - 3 bed, use of pool, close to beach.
welsh accommodation - search via summary table or on the map!
|Clydey Cottages, Penrallt, Pembrokeshire, Wales||70||4.9||1-4 beds||15||Rural||YY||YYY||YY||YN||NY||YY||£480- £3,600/wk||Multiple award winning cottages, animal feeding, accessible|
|Bluestone Wales, Pembrokeshire||10||5||1-4 beds||Rural||YY||YYY||YY||YN||YN||YY||Short breaks, activities, leisure pool|
|Croft Farm & Celtic Cottages, Pembrokeshire Coast, Cardigan||5||5||2-4 beds||8||Coast||YY||YYY||YY||YN||YY||YY||£495-£1,960/wk|
|Fron Fawr Cottages, Pembrokeshire||2||4.5||2-4 beds||5||Rural||YY||YYY||YY||YN||NY||YY||£400- £3,000/wk||Leisure facilities 5 miles away at Clydey, beach 5 miles|
|Upper Calffield Farmhouse Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire, Wales||6 beds||1||Rural||YY||YYY||NY||YY||NY||YN||£959-£2,189/wk||Short breaks available|
|Brecon Cottages, National Park, Powys, South Wales||1-3 beds||Rural||NY||YYN||YY||YN||YY||YY||from £215-£549/wk||Short breaks, gym, apartment style, tennis|
|Gwalia Falls, Tresaith Beach, Cardigan Coast||2-3 beds||Coast||YY||YYN||NY||YN||YN||YY||Short breaks|
|Lane Holiday Cottage, Llandrindod Wells, Powys, Mid Wales||5 beds||1||Rural||YY||YYY||NY||YN||NY||YN||£559-£1,059/wk||Short breaks|
|Dawns Y Don Cottage, Aberystwyth, West Wales||3 beds||1||Coast||YY||YYN||NY||YN||NY||YN||£516-£897/wk||Sea views, walk to beach, Jun-Sept only|
|Brynteg, Caernarfon, Snowdonia, North Wales||2-3 beds||Rural||YY||YYY||YY||YN||YN||YY||from £199-£649/wk||Short breaks, activity holiday|
|Penrhos Park, Aberystwyth, West Coast Wales||2-3 beds||Coast||YY||YYY||YY||YN||YY||YY||from £155-£555/wk||Short breaks, golf, tennis|
|Asheston Eco Barns, Penycwm, Pembrokeshire||2-3 beds||5||Rural||YY||YYY||NY||YN||NN||YY||£420- £1,365/wk||WTB 5* Wheelchair
|Glasdir Cottages, Pentre Halkyn, North Wales||2-3 beds||3||Coast||NY||YYN||YY||YN||NY||YY||£256-£855/wk||Fishing, short breaks|
|Croft House, Pembrokeshire Coast||6 beds||1||Coast||YY||YYY||YY||YN||YN||YY||£1,150-£3,396/wk||Shared pool|
|Meadow Cottage, Cardigan, Pembrokeshire||3 beds||1||Coast||YY||YYY||YY||YN||NY||YY||£565-£1,595/wk||Leisure complex 1 mile away|
|Cae Du Cottage, Snowdonia National Park||6 beds||1||Rural River||YY||YYY||NY||YY||NY||YY||£1,000- £1,950/wk||Short breaks from £700 for 4 day wkend|
|Celtic Manor Resort Hotel, Newport, South Wales||Golf, luxury hotel|
View Wales Holiday Cottages in a larger map
Map provided by Google Maps