brecon cottages, brecon beacons national park, powys, south wales
- If you are seeking a self catering family holiday that includes climbing majestic mountains, walking behind raging waterfalls, exploring mysterious gorges and even visiting a castle clinging to the top of a cliff – or simply relaxing and taking in such stunning scenery – then look no further! Brecon Cottages enjoy an indoor heated swimming pool, gym, games room, sauna, tennis court and dry ski slope, together with a nearby trekking centre.
- Onsite activities at this family friendly holiday cottage accommodation in the Brecon Beacons National Park in South Wales includes: Covered heated swimming pool; Gym; Hard tennis court; River fishing; Dry ski slope; Sauna; Coffee shop and snacks; Barbecue facilities; Games room; Crazy golf; Outdoor chess, draughts, boules, skittles; Launderette
- Kitchen including microwave and fridge/freezer
- Bath or shower
- Bed linen and duvets. Beds made up for your arrival
- Electricity by coin meter
- Babies must be included in party total
- Pets £25pw each (max 1) (small breeds only) (except Gemini, Crows Nest One and Two)
- Complimentary wine and chocolates with every full week booked
- Badgers Set Holiday Accommodation (sleeps 2 in 1 bedroom): Cottage style apartment with one double. Shower. Also to sleep 2: Lifestyles with spa bath; Couples suite with sauna & spa bath; Honeymoon Suite with sauna, spa bath, champagne & chocolates.
- Family Suite Two Holiday Accommodation (sleeps 4 in 1 bedroom) One bedroom (with divider) with four poster and bunk beds. Dishwasher. Spa bath with overhead shower. Also Family Suite One but with one bedroom (with divider) double & bunk beds
- Crows Nest One Holiday Accommodation (sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms): Superb apartment with one double and one single, ensuite shower to both bedrooms. Surround sound TV. Stereo. Sofa bed in lounge for 4th person if required. No pets.
- Mountain Thyme Holiday Accommodation (sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms): Superb accommodation with breathtaking views. One double with ensuite spa bath and one twin with ensuite shower. Kitchen/dining area. Separate lounge. Private sauna.
- Gemini Holiday Accommodation (sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms): Designed for two couples. Two doubles, both with four poster beds and ensuite spa bath with overhead shower. Open plan lounge/kitchen with dining area. Surround sound system. No pets. Adults only.
- Crows Nest Two Holiday Accommodation (sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms): Well appointed apartment. Two double and one twin. All bedrooms have ensuite shower. Surround sound TV and stereo. Private sauna. No pets
- The heart of Wales, a diverse landscape of wild mountains and fertile river plains, dotted with friendly towns and secluded hamlets – discover its many delights when you stay at our holiday lodges in Powys.
- It’s the outstanding natural beauty of the countryside that draws nature lovers, walkers and cyclists staying at holiday lodges in Powys. Red kites, Merlins and Peregrine falcons breed in the Cambrian Mountains, and at beautiful Lake Vyrnwy, one of the region’s loveliest man-made lakes, you’ll find a superb RSPB site as well as a huge range of activities, including water sports, climbing and quad biking. The wonderfully varied terrain of the Brecon Beacons National Park is criss-crossed by ancient tracks and lanes, perfect for pony trekking, and keen walkers will head to the Offa’s Dyke long distance path.
- History enthusiasts enjoying lodge holidays in Powys will be drawn to Powis Castle, a magnificent medieval fortress towering above its famous gardens and commanding glorious views over the valley. In the Victorian spa town of Llandrindod Wells, visitors can still sample the healing waters, and book lovers will be in heaven at Hay-on-Wye’s bookstores – there are more than 30 of them to explore.
- Please send us a review of these holiday cottages in the Brecon Beacons in Wales by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
- I first went to Dan-Yr-Ogof (Brecon Cottages) 23 years ago, the accommodation is second to none and each time I have returned there have been improvements and updating. The owners and staff always go out of their way to make guests feel welcome. It is outstanding in every way. A really relaxing holiday.
- The site is fantastic with plenty for the kids to do, it's small enough to let older children have some independence with all the outdoor facilities and the games room yet big enough not to be bumping into people all the time. The staff were so friendly and helpful. The accommodation and facilities are spotless. We have been for the last two years and will be going back again
- Great location for exploring the Brecon Beacons. Clean, well presented, self catering with added extras of swimming pool, tennis, table tennis, crazy golf in a low key way.
- The location is calm and peaceful and a great place to unwind and relax. The flat was well furnished and equipped, with surround sound TV, DVD, cooker, microwave, dishwasher and sauna. Clean and comfortable and well priced
Holiday Cottage Accommodation Summary (WA031) (click here for map)
|Sleeps||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Pets||RFH rating||Other facilities||Price Guide|
up to 6 each
1 to 3
1 or 2
|not yet||from £215-£549/wk|
|Click to visit partner's website for more information, availability & online booking||Telephone 0345 498 6602 for help, more information & booking - lines open until 10pm|