pembrokeshire holiday cottages, parks & lodge accommodation
- Pembrokeshire in South West Wales offers a great option for your family holiday. Enjoy the beaches, the valleys or the hills plus it is a fantastic alternative to Cornwall as the areas are very similar. But why choose my website to find your next amazing family holiday? Here are just a few reasons.
- WE ONLY HAVE FAMILY FRIENDLY ACCOMMODATION all of which will give you & your family a very warm welcome.
- A HUGE CHOICE OF PLACES TO STAY, not only by location but also by type - cottages, apartments, lodges, hotels or parks - so basically I offer you a ONE STOP SHOP, at last a website that makes finding your holiday easy.
- TRUST and SECURITY is VITAL FOR YOU & ME, so for some holidays, you book directly with the owner OR for others I have teamed up with reputable businesses and you book online directly with them - all of them are ABTA or ATOL members so they are fully trustworthy allowing you peace of mind.
- RECOMMENDED HOLIDAYS BY OTHER FAMILIES who have been there and experienced them - as a mum myself I know that the best holidays we have been on are those that have been recommended by likeminded people.
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEES are offered by many of my partner companies so you won't find yourself paying more than anyone else if you book elsewhere. You, too can ALWAYS pay the lowest possible price.
- TELEPHONE 01244 352241 If you are looking for advice or to book a UK holiday then I have teamed up with another operator who have their own call centre to provide you with this service - lines open until 9.30pm every single day! Bookings made directly with owners are completed via the online forms on each property page or by clicking through to the owners' website from their property page
- Click on the cottage links or holiday collections to the left hand side of this page. You could do an Availability Search by entering your requirements & the available holidays will be displayed for you. Or, below is a summary of our self catering accommodation in Wales showing the features & suitability of the property all in one place. Just click on the cottage name for further details, or use the interactive map of Pembrokeshire below by clicking on the markers.
- Alternatively if you are really struggling, then I am more than happy to help you out. Please provide me with as many details as possible in terms of where you would like to go, how many people, dates, budget & any other requirements such as private/shared pool or catering service and I will do my very best to point you in the right direction. And, don't worry, this is a FREE service - just contact me.
- From Pembrokeshire holiday cottages it is easy to make the most of the spectacularly beautiful coastline & some of the best beaches that the UK has to offer making this a thriving family holiday destination. There are miles & miles of award winning sandy beaches, rugged cliffs, secluded coves & great waves for surfers & watersports enthusiasts that combine to make this the perfect beach holiday destination - it is certainly an excellent alternative to the more popular Cornwall.
- The Pembrokeshire Coast National Park, family friendly cycle tracks for example from Saundersfoot to Stepaside, so many beaches that you will always find a quiet one, numerous castles and plenty of adventure activities including coasteering, surfing, Oakwood theme park, quad biking and the Tree Tops adventure trail at Heatherton all go to make this a highly recommended holiday destination. We can also recommend Folly Farm in Pembrokeshire for the younger children with both animals, play areas and old-fashioned fairground rides.
- Tenby is one of the country's most delightful seaside resorts so well worth a visit or perhaps this is where you will choose to base yourself on your Pembrokeshire holiday? St David's, the UK's smallest city but with the largest cathedral is Wales is great and Pembroke Castle was certainly somewhere our children enjoyed exploring when we went there. You take also take a boat trip over the peaceful holiday island of Caldy.
- There is one article from our holiday blog that you might find useful as it holds lots of information about where to visit & what to do in Pembrokeshire - Is Pembrokeshire the secret family holiday destination in the UK that we have all missed? Perhaps it is not so secret now but certainly it is a great alternative to Cornwall - find out why. Family holidays in Pembrokeshire are hard to beat- there is something for everyone. Oakwood theme park, Pembrokeshire Coast National Park, Blue Lagoon at Bluestone, Folly Farm, Caldey Island ... are you hooked yet? Then read on ...
- All of the holiday accommodation that we offer you is family friendly. Cottages, parks, lodges, hotels & self catering apartments have services such as babysitting, kids club, baby equipment, DVD players, games rooms and swimming pools to keep all of the children occupied whilst you enjoy your holiday too!
- If you have any self catering holiday cottages to recommend in Scotland then please click on "Make a Holiday Cottage Recommendation" to send us a review, or if you would like to advertise your own property as a family holiday destination then please click on "List my holiday accommodation on Recommended Family Holidays".
How to Find YOUR Perfect Holiday
Recommended regions to visit on holiday in Pembrokeshire
holiday accommodation in pembrokeshire in photos
Clydey Holiday Cottages - award winning, 5*, pool, play
Bluestone Wales- luxury lodges & cottages with pool & sports
Croft Farm Holiday Cottages - 2-4 beds, pool, animal feeding
Croft House - 6 bed holiday home with hot tub
Asheston Eco Barns - five luxury WTB eco friendly homes.
Upper Calffield Farmhouse - 6 bed holiday home, 2.5 miles to beach
Meadow Cottage - 3 bed, hot tub, use of pool, close to beach.
Fron Fawr Cottages - 2-4 beds, use of pool, 5 miles to beach.
pembrokeshire cottages - search via summary table or on the map!
||75||4.9||1-4 beds||10||Rural||YY||YYY||YY||YN||YN||YY||£480- £3,600/wk||Multiple award winning cottages, animal feeding, accessible|
|Bluestone Wales, Pembrokeshire||20||5||1-4 beds||Rural||YY||YYY||YY||YN||YN||YY||Short breaks, activities, leisure pool|
|Croft Farm & Celtic Cottages, Pembrokeshire Coast, Cardigan||6||5||2-4 beds||8||Coast||YY||YYY||YY||YN||YY||YY||£500-£2,055/wk||Animal feeding, play barn, sauna, gym|
|Fron Fawr Cottages, Pembrokeshire||3||4.3||2-4 beds||5||Rural||YY||YYY||YY||YN||NY||YY||£400- £3,000/wk||Leisure facilities 5 miles away at Clydey, beach 5 miles|
|Croft House, Cardigan, Pembrokeshire Coast||1||5||6 beds||1||Coast||YY||YYY||YY||YN||YN||YY||£1,280-£3,565/wk||Shared pool, animal feeding,short breaks, private hot tub|
|Upper Calffield Farmhouse Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire, Wales||6 beds||1||Rural Coast||YY||YYY||NY||YY||NY||YN||£959-£2,189/wk||Short breaks available, beach 2.5 miles|
|Asheston Eco Barns, Penycwm, Pembrokeshire||2-3 beds||5||Rural||YY||YYY||NY||YN||NN||YY||£420- £1,365/wk||WTB 5* Wheelchair accessible, eco friendly|
|Meadow Cottage, Cardigan, Pembrokeshire||3 beds||1||Coast||YY||YYY||YY||YN||NY||YY||£650-£1,765/wk||Leisure complex 1 mile away with indoor pool, private hot tub|
detailed information on holidays in pembrokeshire
|Clydey Holiday Cottages, Pembrokeshire, Wales - a cluster of 10 luxury holiday cottages with absolutely superb family facilities, located just 20 mins from the beach. Set within 10 acres, onsite there is an indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, gym, outdoor hot tub, games room, indoor soft play, daily animal feeding & supervised kids club.|
|Bluestone Wales, Pembrokeshire, Wales - luxury holiday village with both lodge & cottage accommodation to sleep 2-14 people each plus over 100 onsite acitivites. The huge leisure pool is a great hit with the kids, as is the indoor adventure centre & high ropes course. Its also near the beach. Ideal all year round holiday destination for short family breaks or longer holidays. In my opinion its a bit like a more luxurious, cheaper version of Center Parcs. Pet friendly & disabled accessible|
|Croft Farm & Celtic Cottages, Cardigan, Pembrokeshire Wales - 8 cottages of 2-4 bedrooms rated 4* & 5* with indoor heated swimming pool. Super family friendly - daily animal feeding, indoor play barn, adventure playground & for parents who don't want to self cater, daily fresh cooked bread and meal deliveries to your door. Poppit Sands blue flag beach is 5 mins away.|
|Fron Fawr Holiday Cottages, Penrallt, Pembrokeshire, Wales - five 4* & 5* rated pet friendly holiday cottages set within stunning countryside with private enclosed gardens, 48 acres of grounds to explore, shared hot tub & play area. Guests may also use the leisure facilities at Clydey. The sandy beach is just 5 miles from these cottages.|
|Croft House, Pembrokeshire Coast, Wales - a luxury 6 bed self catering cottage that is ideal for large group holidays with its own private hot tub. A former farmhouse that is now available for weekly bookings or short breaks all year round. Located just 4 miles from Cardigan bay & many, undiscovered sandy beaches. Also access to shared indoor heated swimming pool, daily animal feeding on the farm & indoor & outdoor play areas. Pets welcome too.|
|Holiday cottages in Pembrokeshire from Sykes - as a Mum myself, I know how hard it can be finding the perfect family holiday but I think this company could really help you, which is why I promote it! Sykes offers self catering holiday cottages all over Wales with options to search on your most needed facilities to make a perfect family holiday. Click the red heading title to go to their website for more information & online booking or best of all, telephone 01244 352 241 for help, more information & booking - lines open until 9.30pm.|
|Upper Calffield Farmhouse, Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire, west Wales - a former farmhouse now used for large group holidays & short breaks, perfectly located just 2 miles from spectacular Newgale sandy beach. A 6 bedroom holiday home in 7 acres of grounds with countryside views. The village pub is close by serving real ale & food, just perfect for large group holiday by the coast. Pet friendly accommodation.|
|Asheston Eco Barns, Pembrokeshire, SW Wales - 5 traditional Welsh barns converted into luxury eco-friendly holiday cottages, each with 3 bedrooms. Superb loaction, just 3 miles from Newgale "blue flag" beach, within 22 acres of countryside to explore. A safe, secluded environment for the children to play plus a dedicated children's play area. Wheelchair accessible cottages, ideal for groups.|
|Hoseasons Holidays all over Wales - offering self catering cottages, boating holidays, holiday lodges & family friendly parks. They allow you to search on numerous features & specialise in hot tubs with their holiday lodges or great value holiday parks with entertainment & activities for the whole family. I have booked through them many times & can highly recommend them. Click the red heading title to go to their website for more information & online booking or best of all, telephone 0345 498 6602 for help, more information & booking - lines open until 10pm.|
|Meadow Cottage, Cardigan Bay, Pembrokeshire Coast, Wales 3 bed self catering holiday cottage with private hot tub and stunning countryside views yet only a couple of miles to the beach. Booking also comes with use of leisure complex & indoor heated pool plus animal feeding on the farm just 1 mile away. Pet friendly holiday cottage.|
map of pembrokeshire - click on the cottage you want to visit
View Pembrokeshire Holiday Cottages in a larger map
Map provided by Google Maps