Croft House, 6 bedroom farmhouse with private hot tub
Shared indoor heated pool at Croft farm cottages
Inglenook fireplace & wood burner in your comfy lounge
Fully equipped kitchen, ideal for your self catering holiday
Super dining area to fit your whole group round the table
This large cottage has 3 double rooms out of 6 in total
One of six bedrooms
Ground floor twin bedroom, ideal if you can't manage the stairs
Join in with the animal feeding at Croft Farm cottages
The Big Play Barn at Croft Farm in Pembrokeshire
croft house, pembrokeshire coast, cardigan, west wales
- Croft House sleeps 12 + 2 cots in 6 bedrooms with private hot tub and forms a substantial part of the original farm house, ideal for larger group family holiday accommodation. It is located at the site of Croft Farm & Celtic Cottages in West Wales - a complex of 8 other luxury, self-catering family holiday cottages. Croft Farm & Celtic Cottages is set in open green fields just 4 miles from the beautiful, little-discovered beaches and bays of Pembrokeshire, Cardigan Bay and the stunning West Wales coastline.
- Croft House has 2 floors and offers flexible accommodation for extended family groups or families and friends holidaying together. It has a private garden with a garden hot tub and a large decked area to soak up the sun.
- In summary Croft House has 3 double rooms, all en-suite and 3 twin rooms, two of which can be adapted to zip-locked super king size double beds. There are also 2 family bathrooms. A large dining area with long oak dining table and chairs, comfy leather chairs and bay window seating - perfect for shared meals or relaxing over breakfast with the papers. Upstairs is a roomy lounge with a cosy, Clearview wood burning stove set in an inglenook, where you can watch TV, listen to music, set up wist drives or relax together. The kitchen has a much loved Redfyre oil range (warmed September - May) and a modern dual-fuel range.
- The bedrooms are arranged particularly well if two or more families are staying with young children. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms. Each has an adjacent twin bedded room. One pair of twin beds can be adapted to a zip-locked super-king size bed. There is also a family bathroom on this floor.
- Downstairs there is a further double bedroom with en-suite shower room. There is also a twin bedroom –adaptable to a zip locked super-king- which opens onto the conservatory, as well as having a private bathroom. This is in a quiet corner of the house and would suit grandparents or members of your party that want a little privacy.
- There is a front porch with cloaks cupboard. The back porch has space for outdoor gear and wellies. Outside is a private garden with BBQ area.
- The Blue Flag beach of Poppit Sands is just a short hop from Croft House too. Here there's a mile of sandy beach at low tide and a long bank of sand dunes offering shelter from coastal breezes, making it the perfect place to play.
- It's farm holidays for children but with spotless, luxury self-catering cottages (you won't have to clean the kitchen before you start) and a private Leisure Complex with soft play area. Over 25 years we've found out what you like:
- Private garden with your own hot tub.
- Daily freshly cooked bread and meal deliveries are available to order and delivered to your door.
- Deliciously warm log burning stove and oil fired range.
- Heated indoor swimming pool with shallow end - sauna, gym and massage therapies.
- Daily animal feeding of Billy and Dave the goats, Jessie and Eeyore the donkeys, kune kune pigs, rabbits and guinea pigs and egg collecting.
- While toddlers have fun in the soft play area the baby sitters can enjoy a game of pool or snooker.
- The Big Play Barn with toddler ride-on vehicles, play house, play shop & garage, sand pit, air hockey table tennis and table football.
- Adventure playground with slides, swings, wooden adventure park, climbing frame, full size footie goals and farm walk.
- Lots of space where you can truly relax and re-discover yourselves.
- Free wi-fi internet access and off road parking.
- There is one article from our holiday blog that you might find useful as it holds lots of information about where to visit & what to do in Pembrokeshire - Is Pembrokeshire the secret family holiday destination in the UK that we have all missed? Perhaps it is not so secret now but certainly it is a great alternative to Cornwall - find out why. Family holidays in Pembrokeshire are hard to beat- there is something for everyone. Oakwood theme park, Pembrokeshire Coast National Park, Blue Lagoon at Bluestone, Folly Farm, Caldey Island ... are you hooked yet? Then read on ...
- Click here to check availability of Croft House on the Pembrokeshire Coast
- Please send us a review of this large group farm cottage in Pembrokeshire by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
- 1 family holiday recommendation, average rating 5 out of 5
Best rating: 5 out of 5
Worst rating: 5 out of 5
- Had a lovely family holiday the beginning of June. The house is excellent loads of space extremely well equipped and the hot tub was a dream. We had a two year old with us and she loved the animals and all the play equipment and especially the pool. There is plenty to do in the area and nearby Poppet Sands was lovely. I would recommend this accommodation without hesitation. Heather, Rating 5 out of 5, Jun 2015.
- We were 8 adults and three children, spanning three generations, staying in Croft House for the early May bank holiday weekend. All was excellent. The house worked really well with one family in the 'wing' off the kitchen, one family had two bedrooms opposite each other at the turn in the stairs, the two singles had a double room each and we grandparents had a large en suite room upstairs at the end of a corridor away from early risers. As all the reviews point out there is something for every age at the site so there is no need to go out hunting for activities or spending money if the weather is poor. The house was well equipped. The area is lovely with lots to explore. Highly recommended. Rating 5 out of 5, May 2015.
- This was our fourth Easter visit to Croft Farm. Having previously stayed in The Hayloft as a family of 4, and then in The Farmhouse with 5 of us, last year we booked Croft House which comfortably housed 11 of us, covering 3 family generations aged from 2 to 70+. On each visit we have experienced 5 star holiday accommodation and service, but with the addition of a brand new hot tub in the garden of Croft House, 5 stars does not seem enough!!! From the moment you set foot in Croft Farm, all your cares from home drift away. You are welcomed with Welsh Cakes and Mead, and small touches like fresh flowers in the living room make you feel very at home. Andy and Sylvie have thought of everything to make your stay memorable.The cottages are comfortable, spotlessly clean and well equipped, and with such friendly staff, and many returning visitors, you settle in very quickly. There were even surprise chocolate treats on Easter Sunday which were appreciated by the children. The children loved feeding the animals every morning, and the play barn, outdoor play area and heated swimming pool are all a big hit. The addition of the hot tub in the garden at Croft House is definitely a bonus for the adults. Once the children were all tucked up in bed, it was a lovely way to unwind and gaze up at the stars. In fact, now you don't even need children with you to benefit from the Croft Farm experience! The area surrounding Croft Farm is beautiful, and even on our fourth visit we were discovering new gems. We are likely to be back to explore some more! Rating 5 out of 5, Apr 2015.
- We have just returned from our third trip to Croft Farm where once again we stayed in Croft House. There were eleven of us spanning three generations and we all had a wonderful time. The facilities have always been excellent but the addition of a hot tub in the private garden of Croft House meant a bit of luxury just for adults. Croft Farm has become a place we would like to go without the children! Rating 5 out of 5, Apr 2015.
Holiday Home Accommodation Summary (WA026) (click here for map)
|Sleeps||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Pets||RFH rating||Other facilities||Price Guide|
up to 12 + 2 cots
|Short breaks or £1,280-£3,565/wk|
|Click to visit owner's website for more info, availability & online booking||Reception on 01239 615179, please mention RFH||Email owner by clicking on icon|
Facilities at Croft House, Cardigan, Pembrokeshire, west Wales
Contact the owner directly via the form or click to book online
For up to date holiday availability, please click link below
Make an enquiry DIRECT to the owner of this large group self catering family holiday cottage in Pembrokeshire.