Dawns Y Don holiday cottage with 3 bedrooms
Absolutely stunning sea views from your terrace
Perfect holiday cottage for up to 6 people
Beautiful kitchen, perfect for your self catering holiday
Perfect sea views whilst you are washing up
Separate dining area with those great sea views again!
Double bedroom in the holiday cottage
Lovely bright twin bedroom by the sea
Third bedroom, the holiday cottage sleeps 6
Enjoy the sea from this pet friendly holiday cottage
dawns y don cottage, aberystwyth, ceredigion, west wales coast
- 3 bedroom self catering holiday cottage set in a striking position overlooking the harbour with breathtaking and uninterrupted sea views of Cardigan Bay. Dawns Y Don is an exceptional detached holiday cottagedecorated and furnished to a very high standard, making it the perfect holiday location to tour Wales benefiting from its central location, or just take in the scenery and views from its peaceful position. Dolphins and porpoises are often seen in this area. Pet friendly holiday cottage.
- Dawns Y Don holiday cottage offers a rare opportunity to enjoy the quiet yet bustling town of Aberystwyth, with its theatres, cafes and traditional shops. There is also a footpath near to the property with lovely coastal walks around the area. Shops 1/4 mile, pub ½ mile.
- Spacious living room with gas fire, wooden floor and sea views. Spacious farmhouse-style kitchen/dining room with tiled floor and sea views. Double bedroom. Two twin bedrooms, one with zip & link beds. Bathroom with over-bath shower and toilet. Shower room with toilet.
- Uniterrupted sea views, walk to the beach from the cottage in moments
- Gas fire included. Electricity, full gas Central Heating, bed linen and towels included
- Travel cot & Highchair available on request
- Freeview TV & DVD, Radio/cassette
- Washer/dryer, Dishwasher, Fridge freezer
- Enclosed courtyard garden with lawn and furniture
- Ample parking
- NB: 14 steps to garden and sloping banks to rear
- Please send us a review of this holiday cottage in Wales by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
- We found the bungalow to be very clean, modern with everything there which you could need. The only downside was the water pressure in the showers.The views over the bay were fantastic shame we didn't get to see any dolphins though!!We would definately go back and would recommend it to anyone. Margaret, Rating 4.5 out of 5, Sep 2015.
- Great views from lounge. Shower in bathroom not good at all uncontrollable. Windows not cleaned my wife and myself had to spend morning cleaning inside and out. No quality furnishing for the money we paid but hey ho the view made up for that. Terry, Rating 4 out of 5, Aug 2015.
Holiday Cottage Accommodation Summary (WA021) (click here for map)
|Sleeps||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Pets||RFH rating||Other facilities||Price Guide|
up to 6 each
June - Sept only
|Click to visit partner's website for more information, availability & online booking||Sorry, no direct line. Please book online if possible to help keep RFH running, thank you.|