Brynteg Holiday Park between North Wales coast & Snowdonia
Indoor heated pool for the whole family to enjoy
For the younger children, the indoor soft play is always a big hit!
Stunning lakeside setting with Snowdonia in the background
Plenty of onsite activities including archery
Or why not give fencing a try?
There's also a kids club at Brynteg holiday park
Catering is easy onsite - a bar, restaurant & poolside bistro
Or at the end of the day, treat yourself in the spa
Brynteg Deluxe 3 Holiday Lodge sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms, private hot tub
Brynteg 3 Holiday Lodge sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms
Many of the luxury holiday lodges have private hot tubs
Beaumaris caravan style holiday accommodation
Glyder caravan offering an excellent budget holiday option
brynteg park accommodation, llanrug, caernarfon, north wales
- Part of the Hoseasons’ Go Active Breaks collection, Brynteg is situated in a fantastic location between the North-West Wales coast and Snowdonia National Park. This luxury holiday lodge accommodation suitable for families and couples alike offers a wide range of attractions throughout the year, the versatility of the facilities making it suitable for all ages and all seasons.
- Accommodation at Brynteg is presented in the form of two and three bed luxury caravan or holiday lodge accommodation that includes a private hot tub, adding that something special to your relaxing stay.
- The excellent facilities and range of activities offered at Brynteg means that you can tailor your holiday to be as active or as relaxing as you wish. With a wide range of exciting activities offered onsite including archery, 10-pin bowling, snorkelling, tennis, and much more, you really are spoilt for choice. Children will love the indoor tropically heated swimming pool and will be kept busy with the huge array of activities catering for their needs.
- Brynteg really offers a fantastic opportunity for a complete experience of such an activity packed holiday suitable for all the family. With so much on offer, your holiday can be as action packed or relaxing as you want to make it, and combined with a stunning location and luxury accommodation this holiday really offers the complete package.
- Onsite activities at this family friendly holiday accommodation in North Wales near Snowdonia includes: Indoor tropically heated swimming pool with children’s pool; Archery, 20ft indoor climbing wall, trampolining, fencing, Cro-kick, Aero ball, Disc golf, skip-hop BMX Skills; Snorkelling, sea scooters and WaterWalkerz; Inflatable canoes and raft building; Body Zorbs; Fishing, Tennis and table tennis; Sports Hall and Badminton; Snooker/pool table; Gym; Go Juniors (3–7 activity programme); Sauna, Steam room and Jacuzzi; Country Club with Brasserie restaurant; Poolside Bistro with outside decked area; Over 21s Library Bar; Adventure play park; 10-pin bowling; Indoor soft play area; Wi-Fi access; Amusements; Launderette
- Outdoor hot tub (Brynteg VIP 2, Brynteg Lodge 3 Plus and Brynteg Deluxe 3 Holiday Lodge)
- TV with selected Freeview channels
- Kitchen including microwave
- Shower (caravans) or Bath with overhead shower (lodges)
- Bed linen and duvets. Complimentary bath/hand towels and robes (lodges only)
- Gas and electricity included
- Travel cots, highchairs and buggies £10pw each
- No all-male, all-female or mixed groups under 25
- No pets
- Brynteg Glyder 2 caravan style accommodation (sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms): Caravan with one double and one twin. Also Brynteg Glyder 3 (sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms): Caravan with one double and two twin. Also Brynteg Tryfan 3 Caravan - 12ft wide.
- Brynteg Beaumaris 2 (sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms): 12ft-wide luxury caravan with one double with ensuite WC and one twin. Shower. Open plan lounge/dining area with flat screen TV and DVD. Fridge/freezer. Double glazed and centrally heated. Also Brynteg Beaumaris 3 caravan (sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms): with one double with ensuite WC and two twin.
- Brynteg Snowdon 2 (sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms): 12ft-wide luxury caravan with one double and one twin. Shower. Contemporary open plan lounge/dining area with deluxe furnishings. Flat screen TV and DVD and Nintendo Wii. Double glazed and centrally heated. Also Brynteg Snowdon 3 caravan (sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms): one double and two twin.
- Brynteg Conwy caravan (sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms): 12ft-wide luxury caravan with one double with ensuite WC and two twin. Shower. Open plan lounge/dining area with flat screen TV and DVD. Fridge/freezer. Double glazed and centrally heated.
- Brynteg VIP 2 Holiday Lodge (sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms, private hot tub): Luxury lodge. One double with ensuite spa bath and one twin with ensuite jet shower both with walk in wardrobes and flat screen TV. Lounge with flat screen TV, DVD and Nintendo Wii. Dishwasher, fridge/freezer and washing machine. Decking with outdoor hot tub.
- Brynteg 3 Holiday Lodge (sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms): Spacious and comfortable lodge with one double and two twin. Flat screen TV, DVD and Nintendo Wii. Fridge/freezer. Shower. Double glazed and centrally heated.
- Brynteg 3 Plus Holiday Lodge (sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms, private hot tub): Spacious and comfortable lodge with one double and two twin. Flat screen TV, DVD and Nintendo Wii. Fridge/freezer. Bath. Double glazed and centrally heated. Decking with outdoor hot tub.
- Brynteg Deluxe 3 Holiday Lodge (sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms, private hot tub): Luxury lodge. One double with TV and ensuite shower and two twin both with TV. Shower. Lounge with flat screen TV/DVD and Nintendo Wii. Dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Decking with outdoor hot tub.
- From the awe-inspiring mountains of Snowdonia to the glorious beaches of the lovely, unspoilt Lleyn Peninsula and the west coast, you’ll discover a dramatic landscape steeped in Celtic culture and history, and a wonderful setting for our holiday lodges. Gwynedd’s majestic mountains and deep river valleys, magical forests and tumbling waterfalls create the perfect backdrop for walking, bird watching and the huge range of outdoor activities on offer in the Snowdonia National Park – all easily accessible from our holiday lodges in Gwynedd.
- There are plenty of less energetic pleasures for you to discover on lodge holidays in Gwynedd too. Instead of walking, why not ride to the summit on the Snowdon Mountain Railway and enjoy all that spectacular scenery in comfort? At the pretty little seaside town of Porthmadog you can take a nostalgic steam train journey on the famous Ffestiniog Railway, and no stay at our holiday lodges in Gwynedd would be complete without a trip to the extraordinary, Italianate village of Portmeirion, world famous as the setting for the cult TV series, The Prisoner. History lovers will be drawn to the region’s many great fortresses – Caernarfon Castle, site of the investiture of the Princes of Wales, and mighty Harlech Castle are both particularly impressive.
- Please send us a review of this Snowdonia holiday accommodation by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
- 4 family holiday recommendations, average rating 4.9 out of 5
Best rating: 5 out of 5
Worst rating: 4.5 out of 5
- We were celebrating a special birthday and therefore our party were staying in two caravans and a lodge. We were kept up to date with our bookings both from Brynteg and your company. The staff at reception were very friendly and helpful, but special mention should go to the club house/restaurant staff, who made a special effort to dress the tables and go beyond expectations when we booked a meal at the restaurant to celebrate the birthday. We have been to Brynteg several times and can recommend it. Keith, Rating 4.5 out of 5, Oct 2015.
- Amazing place the owner should be so prod of their staff, they made us feel so welcome. The girl cooking the food and serving in the spa cafe was a great multi tasker and the breakfast was delicious, everywhere was spotless our caravan was so great and a brilliant location next to the park where we pushed out baby girl on her first go on a swing! The lake setting was lovely it was a shame the lake bistro was not open yet assume this is at the height of season. Reception welcome was great and nothing was too much trouble. Can't wait to return. Alicia, Rating 5 out of 5, Sep 2015.
- Fantastic place for all the family. Lots to do and a very friendly atmosphere from staff and owners and guests. I would recommend Brynteg to all my friends and family members. Will be returning in October 2015 and other mini breaks in the future. Trevor, Rating 5 out of 5, Aug 2015.
- Landscaping fabulous. Facilities brilliant staff wonderful. Stayed in a lodge with hot tub - we wanted to live there. If you have children of varying ages ( ours were aged between 2 & 16) this is a great place to go. Spa great for relaxing. Amanda, Rating 5 out of 5, Jul 2015.
- Had a fab week,staff very welcoming and helpful. Site very clean,caravan clean. Only down side third bedroom too small and would of preferred freestanding sofa's. This did not spoil holiday. Caroline, Rating 4.5 out of 5, Oct 2015.
- We just left it too late this year to get the 3 bed. Despite having sufficient space and a pull out bed in the living area we were not allowed more than 4 people in the van overnight due to "insurance" Brynteg is as good as ever though, and I think the beds were more comfortable than the 3 bed version of the same van! See you again next year... David, Rating 4 out of 5, Oct 2015.
- We had such a wonderful time! The site was in a beautiful location and very well kept. Staff were very pleasant and informative. Liked the key card entry and security onto the site. The food in the restaurant was home cooked not reheated and was good value for money! Only criticism would be the children's pool was too cold for me I had goosebumps and with the boys being 4 they didn't want to go in the big pool! People need to be more considerate when stumbling back from the pub drunk as the Saturday night was quite noisy! Think it had something to do with a wine taster evening!!! Laura, Rating 4.5 out of 5, Oct 2015.
- Had a fantastic time. The location of the site is perfect for Snowdonia and Anglesey. Beautiful site with its own mountain lake. The Spa facilities are fantastic. Caravan well equipped. The double room is a good size although the single beds are too small for adults. Pam, Rating 5 out of 5, Oct 2015.
- We have been visiting Brynteg for many years and thoroughly recommend it. The grounds are beautifully maintained - and a haven for birds and wildlife. Staff are lovely and have great local knowledge. The facilities are great - although we mainly come here to walk (fantastic base) and relax (lodges with hot tubs are wonderful!) We are looking forward to another visit next year. Ruth, Rating 5 out of 5, Sep 2015.
- We took our grandchildren for the first time and they thoroughly enjoyed it. The activities we had set up for them were very good. Explanation of the activities was also top class and the instructors were extremely good with the children. Turner family, Rating 5 out of 5, Sep 2015.
- The park is really nice and well maintained. The facilities are good, the shop was a little disappointing, very small & did not stock much. The swimming pool is great & the soft play area. My son wanted to do more of the go active activities but unfortunately they were booked up apparently you can book online so they get booked up a few weeks in advance. The bar & restaurant were lovely the food in the restaurant was great & on a Monday-Thursday kids eat free. The lodge was nice but it seemed to have a few essential items missing which is unusual for a Deluxe lodge for example kitchen scissors, oven gloves & no spare bin bags. We also thought the position of the hot tub was poor it was round the back of the lodge we were hoping to be able to sit in the lounge area while keeping a watchful eye on my son but we were unable to do this, the hot tub itself looked very old & tired. Anna, Rating 4 out of 5, Aug 2015.
- Third time i have been to Brynteg. Lovely site, really clean and picturesque with plenty to do for youger kids. The only thing id change would be to utilise the lake side bar more. Its in such a great spot i feel its not fulfilling its potential especially during daylight hours. The new spa is also a great addition. Martin, Rating 4.5 out of 5, Aug 2015.
- The site was very clean and quiet - all the facilities were well maintained and of a good standard. the children enjoyed the Go Active sessions and these were well organised and suitable for the age groups. It would have been useful to have a wider range of meals available on site but fortunately the site has good access to outside shops and cafes. Claire, Rating 4.5 out of 5, Aug 2015.
- Great welcome from friendly and helpful staff. Good spacious caravan, it was just unfortunate that we were unable to book a lodge as we missed the space to sit outside, oh and the hot tub! Lovely setting, the lake looked fantastic in the evening sunshine, and it made a comfortable base to return to after a day taking in the sights. John, Rating 4.5 out of 5, Aug 2015.
- Very disappointed with the range and quality of cooking utensils. We didn't have a wooden spoon to stir a saucepan or a mop and bucket to clean the floorand very cheap toaster didn't even toast the bread properly. We did let the site know in their evaluation form. The actual holiday home was great and site was beautifully maintained and pool area fabulous. We were unable to book any go active activities as there was very few available during the week of our stay, children disappointed as they wanted to do the water activities. Otherwise we had a very relaxing stay. Tanya, Rating 5 out of 5, Jul 2015.
- Our caravan was lovely and bright and exceptionally clean, reception staff were lovely and I'm sure if we had of had any problems they would of sorted it but there was no need as everything was ok. my only slight critisism was that our caravan had no out door space. Sarah, Rating 5 out of 5, Jul 2015.
- Lovely, quiet caravan site (although we did stay before the summer holidays). Great facilities, made good use of the nice pool and indoor and outdoor play areas - ideal for our 4 year-old and 2 year-old. Fantastic location, close to everywhere we wanted to visit. Nicola, Rating 5 out of 5, Jul 2015.
- Although we holidayed in July, it was midweek so the facilities were limited. The shop wasn't open and we came unprepared so had to drive miles to find a shop unfortunately. The park itself is lovely. Well kept. The park is great. The pool was very busy with outside swim lessons but again that is because we stayed midweek in term time. The Country Club was good. Nice new decor, great food and friendly staff. Bit on the pricey side but we didn't eat there every night. Nice for a treat. Shame the soft-play isn't closer but the toys and books provided are a fab idea and very welcome. Good location for Caernarfon and Porthmadog/Portmerrion. We would definitely return. Johanna, Rating 4.5 out of 5, Jul 2015.
- Lovely site. Love the setting. Close to Snowdonia and so many places of interest in the locality. Love the pool but wish it was open a bit later in the evenings so that it was available after a day trip. June, Rating 4.5 out of 5, Jun 2015.
- Brynteg is in a lovely location, with easy access to lots of great attractions (if you have young children, Greenwood Forest Park is a fantastic day out). Nice, quiet park with a good swimming pool, a little play area for children and a very pretty lake. Our caravan was clean and staff obviously maintain the site well. The only issue we found was that the swimming pool is used for lessons at some times during the week, which meant we couldn't park anywhere near our caravan at certain times - this could be a problem for anyone with mobility issues. Really enjoyed our stay here though, and would definitely visit again. Rating 4.5 out of 5, Jun 2015.
- This is the second time we have visited Brynteg.lt is a very well maintained site in the most peaceful and beautiful location,for us the perfect base for exploring North Wales. We stayed in the Brynteg conwy which didn't disappoint, modern and clean, the nicest caravan we have stayed in. Already planning our next visit. David, Rating 5 out of 5, Jun 2015.
- Our second visit to Brynteg. It is a pleasant site, the caravan that we rented was spacious and well-equipped. If you don't mind walking on tarmac, there is an excellent walk from the site into Llanberis - go out of the site, turn right, and carry on. You will climb up a very quiet single-track road with excellent views over Llanberis and down the pass. It is just over three miles into Llanberis, and it took us 55 minutes to get from the site to Pete's Eats in the centre of Llanberis. Graham, Rating 4.5 out of 5, May 2015.
- I was thoroughly impressed with the cleanliness and welcome the caravan offered. The little extras actually made a big difference which other tour operators (eg Park resorts - who we stayed with in the summer) do not offer. For example having the crisp white bedding which had already been put on was great (I hate making beds so not having to do it on holiday was great!), being left a tea towel, washing up liquid, tea, coffee, milk etc - all added to the positive feeling about staying at Brynteg. We also received mints for the journey home which was a very nice gesture. I must reitterate that the caravan was exceptionally clean throughout and smelt fresh. I think not allowing dogs in the caravans helps with this. Thank you to all the cleaning staff who made a lovely little "home" for us for the week
- This holiday will be our 4th at Brynteg since 2006 and we cannot recommend the site highly enough. The facilities are excellent, especially for our 3 little boys, and having a hot tub outside the caravan is my wifes highlight of each day. All the staff are friendly and helpful and nothing is too much for them!
- Great location for exploring the area of North Wales and the Snowdonia national park. Peaceful site with plenty of things for young and old to get involved with. Comfortable accomodation at a good price. Its a long time since we have been caravaning but very impressed, we will be back
Holiday Accommodation Summary (WA034) (click here for map)
|Sleeps||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Pets||RFH rating||Other facilities||Price Guide|
up to 6 each
2 to 3
1 or 2
|Click to visit partner's website for more information, availability & online booking||Telephone 0345 498 6602 for help, more information & booking - lines open until 10pm|